who be knoccin aaliyah?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2002
i know this isnt bayarea rap related but i gotta say aaliyah is tha best r&b singer ever!! tha only r&b shit i would be buyin and collect all her albums, i wish she didnt have to die like that, she was holdin it down, R.I.P AALIYAH, ya'll should swoop her new album, its a greatest hits but the new songz are straight knocc, ya'll be knoccin her music?

T

trueazn9

yes i agree with u fa sho!!!!! that cd is great plus it has
a dvd of all her old videos. all the songs are tight cuz they
her old jams , all her hot singles and great love n slow songs
like AT UR BEST thats the jam rite there, etc. all the rnb stuff
too.

J

J-Sin

if you notice.... she never struggles to hit a note.. and her range is something else..

effortless vocalist..

Dec 2, 2002
yeah Aaliyah is tight, she is my most fav r&b singer. lovin all her songs. she had the best voice for it and was taken from us way too soon. Rest In Peace Alliyah, we'll miss you :)

T

trueazn9

if i posted this thread, all da haters would have said
oh Tru ur a homo for liking alliyah lol.

May 10, 2002
^^^^ no homie u got it way wrong....if u woulda posted somethin bout r&b u woulda said somethin bout dru hill or somethin gay....u bring it on urself lol....but back to the topic..

i think aliyah is coo tho!! i been playin her since that first song came out i was hella young like 11 or some shit....im likin that "i miss you" song tho....RIP to aaliyah,

T

trueazn9

well im gon post some threads bout r n b music then.

and i do have hte dru hill cd and its ok.
its begter than the kici n jojo cd.

i hvae da dave holilster also but didn't listen yet.

and i bought b2k but didn't listen much yet

alliyah was one the better R&B singers of the late 90's/ early 2k, but she was far from the best ever, come on y'all u don't have to go back much further to find more talented R&B singers with less to work with as far voice effects/overdubbs/etc. here's a few examples

Tina Marie
Stephanie Mills
Denise Williams
etc.....

y'all younger cats need to soak up some older R&B when they actually PLAYED live instruments and sang with 2 or more artists to a mic

D-Lux