Who are you?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
some are familiar with me some aint...

chris but also known as silcc to some of your moms & bitches alike

i'm in the custom car scene down in Melbourne, Aus. but originate from the Toronto & LA regions ... i might come off as the laidback 'g'd up' type persona to some of you though i don't discriminate in that sense and respect those who show the same back...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Well, sounds like more normal people here than ever.

As for me, I'm an inventory control supervisor for a company called Case New Holland. We service parts for Case and New Holland farm equipment.

The house is great, the dog is great, the GIRLFRIEND is great. The question is coming soon though. And proablly little Nick to follow soon after. She has her own career to begin though. Everything is wonderful here.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I used to not understand it and was almost opposed to it on a social aspect for a long time. But when it came time to put my 'life' in someone else's hands, I did some real research. It's amazing how much more a homeschooled child can learn. The boys are in football, baseball, karate and every club they want to be in (three each right now, with my oldest thinking about adding a fourth) and I'm not worried about their social interaction anymore. I also used to think homeschooling was just for religious reasons, but I've met so many homeschooling families that are non-religious, just like I am. It's really a good fit for our family. Plus their dad is a musician, so we are able to travel with his band whenever we need to too! It's really great!

I'm definately for it. My family is religious, but only after my mom made the choice did she find out our organization had anything to do with God. I love the fact my mom cared about me enough to take me out of school. I've always been overly social, so the "loneliness" aspect was never there for me. I tell you what, though. Some of those homeschoolers are on some trippy shit. I've had many friends that were taught at home, but to be honest all the friends I've kept have gone to public school. There's something really clingy about those people. My family and I were always outsiders in the homeschool "groups". I think it's because we're non-conformists.

Dec 10, 2005
wow...doin it big yall!
im amerikilla and im useless (unless ur lookin for shoes, movies, or something else)

im in high school..but wished i wuz home schooled lol.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Well, sounds like more normal people here than ever.

As for me, I'm an inventory control supervisor for a company called Case New Holland. We service parts for Case and New Holland farm equipment.

The house is great, the dog is great, the GIRLFRIEND is great. The question is coming soon though. And proablly little Nick to follow soon after. She has her own career to begin though. Everything is wonderful here.
That's awesome! I'm really happy for you! :)

I'm definately for it. My family is religious, but only after my mom made the choice did she find out our organization had anything to do with God. I love the fact my mom cared about me enough to take me out of school. I've always been overly social, so the "loneliness" aspect was never there for me. I tell you what, though. Some of those homeschoolers are on some trippy shit. I've had many friends that were taught at home, but to be honest all the friends I've kept have gone to public school. There's something really clingy about those people. My family and I were always outsiders in the homeschool "groups". I think it's because we're non-conformists.
I don't do the homeschool group thing either. There ARE a lot of weirdos. We're doing a public virtual homeschool, so we have real public teachers that have real public fieldtrips and get togethers so that's how I've met other homeschooling families.

I know what you mean about the homeschool kids too. That's why I was very hesitant. But I think those kids were taught to be that way. I want my kids to push the limits, ask questions, not just take an answer as an answer, I want them to know WHY it's that way, ya know. We don't do much class actually AT home. We go places. We've gone all the fuck over Arizona, it's actually a lot of fun for us all. The boys have met and done things that they would've never been able to do if they were in public school!

Sep 29, 2007

I don't do the homeschool group thing either. There ARE a lot of weirdos. We're doing a public virtual homeschool, so we have real public teachers that have real public fieldtrips and get togethers so that's how I've met other homeschooling families.

I know what you mean about the homeschool kids too. That's why I was very hesitant. But I think those kids were taught to be that way. I want my kids to push the limits, ask questions, not just take an answer as an answer, I want them to know WHY it's that way, ya know. We don't do much class actually AT home. We go places. We've gone all the fuck over Arizona, it's actually a lot of fun for us all. The boys have met and done things that they would've never been able to do if they were in public school!
you sound like a great mother

Aug 16, 2003
names smittycal....but the bitches call me THATS TO BIG!!! JK

I'm just a reqular dude like the rest of you guys...working holding down a decent job and trying to go back to school. Working for the greatest cell company in the WORLD so if yall fools need that wireless communication PM me hahahah. AND HAVE SOME GOOD AS CREDIT BEFORE YA HOLLA!!!!! I dont do that pre pay stuff lol

Good to see you back HQ hope the new spot is good. Now if we can get a Swick update that would be cool.

Oh to all the newer people on the board.....WELCOME

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah

See, I'm glad kids nowadays are getting that interaction from real teachers and such. I grew up in the era where homeschooling was Faux Pah and you were a loser and couldn't cut it in real school. And that's a shame that some kids got that rep because I've ALWAYS been strong and would never let somebody place me into a category or coin me. I was homeschooled from the second grade and on up to graduating. I never missed out on activities and never took shit from anybody. My closest friends have always respected me and some envied me because I got family time and I learned much more than their busy period based schedule allowed. My mom would take us to the movies if we completed school work while my friends were snoring in gym class.

The more I hear about people taking that initiative with their kids, the more it really pleases me to know that my mom has been justified in her choice. She took a lot of shit from teachers and legislators in her profession. She's been an LPN for 28 years and has worked beside some of Arkansas' better politicians and people-of-stature in the public school domain. It never ceases to amaze me how close minded some of the people that make our laws really are. It puts things into perspective.

Jan 17, 2007
Yeah, i just read 2 pages of the Grave Plot thread and I have summized that you are a flaming douche. You did provide plenty of entertainment though. So props for lighting a fire bigger than so cal.
Ya dude i try and be funny, sometimes i try to piss people off but most the time im just playin around

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
you sound like a great mother
See, I'm glad kids nowadays are getting that interaction from real teachers and such. I grew up in the era where homeschooling was Faux Pah and you were a loser and couldn't cut it in real school. And that's a shame that some kids got that rep because I've ALWAYS been strong and would never let somebody place me into a category or coin me. I was homeschooled from the second grade and on up to graduating. I never missed out on activities and never took shit from anybody. My closest friends have always respected me and some envied me because I got family time and I learned much more than their busy period based schedule allowed. My mom would take us to the movies if we completed school work while my friends were snoring in gym class.

The more I hear about people taking that initiative with their kids, the more it really pleases me to know that my mom has been justified in her choice. She took a lot of shit from teachers and legislators in her profession. She's been an LPN for 28 years and has worked beside some of Arkansas' better politicians and people-of-stature in the public school domain. It never ceases to amaze me how close minded some of the people that make our laws really are. It puts things into perspective.
I'm was a fucking credit (in CPR of all fucking things) away from my LPN but fucking schools can't just be the same across the states, so I'm having to retake two classes, so I'm just going for my RN, it's only 3 classes more than that, so why not right?

It's unfortunate that it took guns in schools and war in the middle east to give some parents the guts to stand up for themselves and not be pushed around by public schools who say their kids HAVE to learn certain things. I specialize the curriculum. I'm not leaving anything out that they have there, but don't think I'm omitting the things that they've omitted. These public schools leave out so many IMPORTANT historic events and scientific discoveries, it's amazing.

Props to your mom for being ahead of her time and sticking to her guns. Sounds like a real woman!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm was a fucking credit (in CPR of all fucking things) away from my LPN but fucking schools can't just be the same across the states, so I'm having to retake two classes, so I'm just going for my RN, it's only 3 classes more than that, so why not right?

It's unfortunate that it took guns in schools and war in the middle east to give some parents the guts to stand up for themselves and not be pushed around by public schools who say their kids HAVE to learn certain things. I specialize the curriculum. I'm not leaving anything out that they have there, but don't think I'm omitting the things that they've omitted. These public schools leave out so many IMPORTANT historic events and scientific discoveries, it's amazing.

Props to your mom for being ahead of her time and sticking to her guns. Sounds like a real woman!
Thanks! She's proud of the fact that she did succeed in her thinking. I had to adjust to my college courses at first because I actually knew a little more than the text books offered in the way of history. It gave me an advantage to some extent. From homeschooling I learned that my text books don't hold everything in place. There's a whole lot more world out there than what those expensive, one semester used books have to offer.