Who are the features on AP.9 "The Afterlife" off Reality Check?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
THEY MESSED UP ON THE TRACKLISTING. THAT SONG IS SWITCHED WITH ANOTHER ONE. I KNOW WHICH ONE U TALKIN BOUT THOUGH. ITS THE ONE WITH SHILL MAC AND SOME OTHER CAT. SHILL GASSED THAT!!

Aug 12, 2006
Ya, cause I noticed #11(my fav song off the album) is all about the afterlife, yet it's titled something else. And #12 is titled "The Afterlife", but has nothing to do with it. The chorus is some dude, and I think there's one or two other feature verses on the track.

Feb 5, 2006
Ya, cause I noticed #11(my fav song off the album) is all about the afterlife, yet it's titled something else. And #12 is titled "The Afterlife", but has nothing to do with it. The chorus is some dude, and I think there's one or two other feature verses on the track.
I THINK ITS FEATURING SHILL MAC, C-MONSTA, AND L-MONEY. SHILL MAC'S THE ONE THAT GASSED AT THE END. "I DONT GIVE U NIGGAS HALF, THIS THE WHOLE ME"

Feb 16, 2009
yeah they made a mistake on the track listing, and they didnt put my name on the credits, it was all an accident tho, i WAS on the album, that track was named afterlife, but the song after is actually afterlife, i was the last verse on track 12