WHO ARE SOME RAPPERS(NOT MAINSTREAM)THAT U CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEEPS LIKE THEM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
MY LIST OF RAPPERS I DON'T CARE FOR THAT A LOTTA PEOPLE JOCK(DON'T BE MAD)

LUNI COLEONE-I GOT 2 OF HIS CDS FROM THE HOMIE AND DIDN'T CARE FOR EM

KILLA TAY-HE'S ANNOYING

MAC MALL-1ST CD WAS GOOD,EVERYTHING ELSE CRAP

X RAIDED-ONLY BOUGHT UNFORGIVEN,THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OF THE WORST CDS I EVER BOUGHT....HE SOUNDS BLAND

MR DOCTOR-SEE MAC MALL

DARKROOM-BLAH

DJ SCREW-SOME OF THE RAPPERS ARE TIGHT ON HIS SHIT,BUT SLOWING MUSIC DOWN RUINS THE SONGS

DO OR DIE-1ST CD TIGHT,DIDN'T FEEL THE REST OF THEIR SHIT....MAYBE THEY SHOULD MAKE A PO PIMP PART 42....

BIG L-I ADMIT I DON'T CARE FOR EAST COAST MUSIC AT ALL,BUT IF HE DIDN'T DIE,MOST OF US WOULD NEVER HAVE HEARD OF HIM

DJ SQUEEKY-AIN'T FEELIN MOST OF HIS SHIT.....

DON'T BE MAD,IT IS JUST MY OPINION.....IF YOU GET MAD,GO FUCK YOURSELF..... TRAGIC

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
He was tight as fucc as lunasicc but he changed his style and got fuccing wacc. Some of mine are:

Dre Dog/Andre Nicatina - I find nothing appealing about his music.
Tommy Wright - very wacc
esham - extremely wacc
icp - same as above
doomsday - nothing appealing to me.

there's a lot more I just can't think of them right now.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: WHO ARE SOME RAPPERS(NOT MAINSTREAM)THAT U CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEEPS LIKE THEM

Tim said:

He was tight as fucc as lunasicc but he changed his style and got fuccing wacc. Some of mine are:

Dre Dog/Andre Nicatina - I find nothing appealing about his music.
Tommy Wright - very wacc
esham - extremely wacc
icp - same as above
doomsday - nothing appealing to me.

there's a lot more I just can't think of them right now.
I FEEL YOU ON ALL THOSE BUT TOMMY....SOME OF HIS SHIT IS OK....IF IT DIDN'T SOUND LIKE HE RECORDED IT IN MY BATHROOM WHILE I WAS TAKIN A SHIT.....

ADD TO MY LIST SAN QUINN-HE SOUNDS LIKE EVERY OTHER RAPPER IN THE WEST.....

Apr 25, 2002
Luni is garbage (he was tight as Lunasicc though).

X-Raided is tight, but Unforgiven is wayyyy overrated. Cats call this cd classic....but I thought the production was trash.

Messy Marv....king of the recycled verse.
Dutch....NOT tight.
Big Hollis (producer)....his beats are wack.

May 2, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
MY LIST OF RAPPERS I DON'T CARE FOR THAT A LOTTA PEOPLE JOCK(DON'T BE MAD)

KILLA TAY-HE'S ANNOYING
I don't understand how people can stand to listen to killa tay or luni. Luni was tight before he started rappin like killa tay. Killa tay has some hard production but his voice and style r garbage. Too much screaming and yelling. Mac Mall is tight but his production lately hasn't done him any justice.

99% of these rappers who got their start on the internet that think they're the shit. When the only fan base they have is the people on this site who ride their nuts for whatever reason.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
It took me a long time to get into Dre Dog. I really tried hard too, I wanted to like Nickatina, so i KEPT listening to the New Jim Jones and eventually I fell in love with it... progressed to "I Hate You".. now i like anything the guy puts out, hes pure lyrical skill.

Coleone is weak sometimes but Total Recall and ITMOM were great CD's, both of em. Not quite as good as when he was Lunasicc but you know...

And Mac Dre, man i dont even want to get into how long it took me to like Mac D.... but i kept listening to his shit now hes one of my favorite rappers for sure.

Killa Tay I havent gotten into yet :( dunno...

Sep 13, 2002
killa tay with out a doubt is anoying as fuck. the effect he add to his voice kills shit, and not in a good way. other wise he would be dope. nice production good features nice flow delivry lyrics everything. the effect kills it.

mac mall, his shit is always dope regardless of production. immaculate was dope as fuck dont see how anyone couldnt feel that.

san quinn sound plan but pack heat. any cd he features on i normaly cop.

lunasicc was dope luni coleone is ayight. beats is heat but his voice takes some getting used to

mac dre has and always will be weak. very rare he comes tight on even a feature. how ever i think he inproved on thizzle washington. thought shit was play able.

now the rapper i dont get why anyone likes, "and yall gon love me for this" is TOO SHORT

dont get me wrong he did alot for bay area music, a hell of alot, he got hustle and all that.

but he cant rap. its sounds like books on tape with the same topic over and over and over and over and over. no lyrics he talks not flows not raps talks. his lyrics horrible, worst ever in the game. thought it was ironic how his cd going to be called. whats my favorite word. WE ALL KNOW EVERY CD USES THE SAME WORD WHICH YOU RHYME WITH %) MILLION TIMES. BIIIITTTTCCCCHHHHH!!!!