White is not right!!!!! Hooooolllllllaaaaaa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 3, 2003
Yeah I'm white. What do you think some nigga could think up the rhymes i was spitting out. All you guys that try to step out is weak like your momma's blow jobs. Yeah so what I eat pork and I also love bacon. I like to smother it on your tight brother's pooper. I live in a trailer park. I wear a wife beater while i'm poking your dad. oh yeah I didn't forget about your grandpa. I dick that shit too!!! What he's dead? That never stopped me before. When he was alive he was a dead fuck anyways. That's it for me. Wait just one more thing. Vanila Ice is the shit!!!!!

May 21, 2002
who is this kid? must have no life spendin all that time to write about his disgrace of white ass. proly some computer nerd thinkin he talkin mad hard shit to us.lol. fuck this square, shit this fool aint even square he cubed. call this fool rubix.

Jan 3, 2003
Dubb G said:
trailer trash dont mean caucasian, trailer trash means trailer trash dood, you aint even belongin on the siccness cat..

post that shit elsewhere, you aint white, youre garbage..

If I'm garbage that makes your mom the garbage man. She tried to pick me up the other night. I told the bitch to drop about 100 pounds and maybe Weight Watchers will accept her. Then I gave her a dollar to suck on my dick so she could take the bus back to the trailer park that you guys live in. Don't fuck with felix or your moms is going out of business since I'm her only customer. HHOOLLAA!!!!!

Sep 16, 2002
LMAO why waste your time on this faggot, he doesn't even know how to talk shit the right way, probably let alone spit...talking about people's momma's blowin him...HAHA

FELIX- your just a dumbass computer nerd who's talking shit because you ran out of hard drive to make programs on or somethin, so shut the fuck up and get off the boards...Because you DO give a bad name to the siccness and white people with the way your sayin all this bullshit man