White female rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What do you think of white female rappers?

• Artists, they could come up if they really put themselves out there in a positive way.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I got faith, it could happen if you put your mind to it.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • It could happen, but not likely.

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I dont like the idea.

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
All female rappers are ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz in my opinion. The only tolerable one would be Marvaless...and she ain't even white....so no I don't like the idea.

Aug 4, 2002
Mr. Chronic said:
All female rappers are ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz in my opinion. The only tolerable one would be Marvaless...and she ain't even white....so no I don't like the idea.
I feel that. Marvaless has her moments IMO. Most female rappers are trash but maybe once in a while have a tight, non-annoying verse.

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
Princess Superstar is a white female rapper. She hella fine too man! I don't mind these white chicks are gettin into the game, but it would be whack if they all came off sounding like Lil Kim, Foxy, or Queen Latifah (I mean get ya own style)!

It would be dope if they rocked like Rah Digga though!

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
JAY DEUCE AND ALL OUT HOGG

All Out Hogg

Naw, Im makin my demo at tha end of july or beginning of august. If u want, I can send it to you.

Jay Deuce

LMAO, i agree wit u. i just wanted to c what other peoples opinions were on it.

A

All Out HOGG

If ur dope...There might be a spot for u on one fo these slum sector comps...thas only if your intrested...I need'ta hear u first