White, female rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

How do you see white female rappers?

• Artists, I think they could come up if they wanted to and actually put themselves out there in a pos

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Yea, I got faith and I think that anyone can do somethin if they put their mind to it.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • It could happen, but no likely

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Naw, not workin

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
damn

i hella feel the love. lol, this site has hardly ne haters on here which iz good cuz i always got haters on my nuts...or...uh pussy. lol one of the two

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i'd be down with a female rapper if she could actually rap, that's what 's important, but i haven't heard one yet, so as of now you miGht have your work cut out for you

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
yea...i think im pretty good. i mean ive battled dudes before. at first they thought i wuz a joke...thats b4 i actually opened my mouth, and once i opened my mouth they were surprised they sed. some of tha guys that actually thought i wuz good and told people i wuz good, well, thay tried to hate on me juz because i wuz a white female. im not really trippin tho.

well, thx for tha love. yall make me feel good. later

-one-

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Re: damn

STeP said:
i hella feel the love. lol, this site has hardly ne haters on here which iz good cuz i always got haters on my nuts...or...uh pussy. lol one of the two

NAH...THERE ARE "SOME" HATERZ FLOATIN IN THIS BITCH.....BUT ITS A LOT OF COO MUTHAFUCKAZ HERE TOO........BUT YEA.....IT DOESNT MATTER YOUR RACE OR SHIT LIKE THAT....IF YOU GOT SKILLZ....THEN YOU GOT SKILLZ.......BLACK/WHITE/ASIAN/MEXICAN......NIGERIAN...WHATEVER......PLAIN AND SIMPLE

YOU GOT ANY AUDIO?

May 15, 2002
As long as u aint one of them white rappers who feel that u need to out-do black rappers to make it then youre cool. Alotta white rappers I met in the streets feel like they gotta bring down a black rapper to be seen...

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
NOOOOOOO

I dont feel like i have to bring down black people, or anyone in this case, to be famous. I think you just come wit wut u got and give it all u got.

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
LMAO!

i noe XACTLY wut u mean! im gettin sick of ALL female rappers talkin bout sex and bein a hoe.

trust me, iam WAAAAY far away from that bullshit. hell no...FUCK no

-one-