white bitches or mexican bitches

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
And most black guys are criminals...and most chinese people are good at math.

Cmon man...seriously?
Yes...absolutely serious about white women and their fuckin' attitudes. I didn't say all, I said for the most part. How many white women have you dated, and how many are you still with?

I know I've fucked with at LEAST 60 (and I can name them all)...and the REASON I got to that number is because the previous one was always a fuckin' psycho, or a straight up bitch. I see it in white women I've never dated, also. There have been 3 women I've been in long term relationships with....the first was white, the second Mexican, and the third Salvadorian (with whom I live and have a child).

And yea, most would say "If you've dated that many women, then the problem is you and not them." Sure, sometimes that is the case...but when your family and friends say "That chick you're seeing is a bitch"...then you can be confident the problem isn't you.

May 16, 2002
Yes...absolutely serious about white women and their fuckin' attitudes. I didn't say all, I said for the most part. How many white women have you dated, and how many are you still with?

I know I've fucked with at LEAST 60 (and I can name them all)...and the REASON I got to that number is because the previous one was always a fuckin' psycho, or a straight up bitch. I see it in white women I've never dated, also. There have been 3 women I've been in long term relationships with....the first was white, the second Mexican, and the third Salvadorian (with whom I live and have a child).

And yea, most would say "If you've dated that many women, then the problem is you and not them." Sure, sometimes that is the case...but when your family and friends say "That chick you're seeing is a bitch"...then you can be confident the problem isn't you.

LMAO!!!!! I'm sorry, Sydal, but you are dead wrong in this LOL! I don't care if you ran through 120 women, your wrong in this.

Women are naturally scorned by us men. There is no segregation when it comes to women's attitude. Unless you get a chick who completely knows nothing & can't even speak English, but seriously? Them days are loooooong gone my friend.