"WHIP IT WHIP IT REAL HARD!"..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
That shit is tight. i disagree with all yall this time. All the dope boys around here bang that shit he even got a track called whip it. yall need to listen to this mixtape before you make that opinion. Rick Ross makes real street shit btw the remix of Hustlin with Young Jeezy and Jay-z go even harder. Btw dont hate on nobody for getting a major deal obviously he doing something taht yournot to be signed.

01. intro 0:30
02. introduction 0:41
03. league crew freestyle 1:01
04. hustlin remix 1 ft. jay-z 4:26
05. what you know 1:11
06. money maker ft. too short pimp c 3:19
07. real shit (mb mix) ft. daz slim thug 2:46
08. throwed ish 1:16
09. the rulers back part 1 (produced by the 1:15
kickdrums)
10. interlude 0:34
11. born and raised ft. trick daddy pitbull dj 3:36
khaled
12. kick in the door ft. dela 2:47
13. just a memory (mb mix) ft. biggie the clipse 4:24
14. hustlin remix 2 ft. lil wayne 1:57
15. whip it real hard ft. triple c 3:10
16. yup ft. nore m1 3:54
17. on my grind ft. bun b ty cobb 4:03
18. dope boy remix ft. big neil 2:20
19. interlude 0:49
20. collar poppin 1:24
21. getting some head remix ft. shawnna lil wayne 5:22
pimp c
22. chevy ridin high remix ft. big kirt dre 3:03
23. grippin grain 2:30
24. nike airs 2:00
25. outro 0:48
26. doin my job (bonus track) 3:38
27. league crew radio ft. eddie bauer (bonus track) 2:27
28. unlisted (bonus track) 4:03

Feb 23, 2006
dat shit iz hard boy!!!!datz grinding music!!!! im sure niggas dont wanna listen 2 laffy taffy while on da block grindin'! time changes,so u betta change wit it or get leff !!!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im sayin tho

son straight referenced:

bad enough when camron sampled "push it" by salt and peppa....

THEN diamonds and pearls by prince..but that was actually dope so ill let it slide.

im just like whats up with supposed ghetto niggas referencing the gayest pop music of the 80s? whats next, niggas gon' be yellin su-su-sudio?

the only 80's music reference in hip hop i can condone right now is ying yang twins shouting out billy ocean...cuz billy ocean was that shit

Jan 28, 2005
Gas One said:
the only 80's music reference in hip hop i can condone right now is ying yang twins shouting out billy ocean...cuz billy ocean was that shit

you dont even realize how much sampling you hear. At least in beats... motherfuckers use 70 percent samples sometimes when making music.

Rick Ross is hot because Cool and Dre be doing his beats. You cant always get a good game spitter and lyricist in the same song. I dont know about whack, but Ross aint nothin real special. Im feelin the Hustlin song though.

"Rimz still spinnin- I aint drove in a week"

Gas One

May 24, 2006
KillaClown said:
you dont even realize how much sampling you hear. At least in beats... motherfuckers use 70 percent samples sometimes when making music.
I collect records. of course i realize how much sampling i hear. i realize people use the same drum kits over and over, too.

that dosent mean crack dealers should reference devo in song.
but fuck it, i aint gon' buy it.

Feb 23, 2006
KillaClown said:

Rick Ross is hot because Cool and Dre be doing his beats. You cant always get a good game spitter and lyricist in the same song. I dont know about whack, but Ross aint nothin real special. Im feelin the Hustlin song though.

"Rimz still spinnin- I aint drove in a week"
i like dat line too!!!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:
i DONT SEE WHY NOT IF ITS YOUR SONG YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT
right, and the public is allowed to scrutinize your choices as well, bieng that were the ones that buy it.

so if MC Gat slinger decides to sample "like a virgin" by madonna and he thinks its cool...i have the right to laugh at him because i think its not.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
not hatin' Cess, you know me.....just not my cup of Yak.

politicin' is the ONLY thing that he's doin' that most of us aren't....Rick been out for a minute, but has been "perfecting" his craft....actually, he needs to thank Jeezy & TI....they opened doors with the "trap muzik" now everyone that has ever touched a triple beam thinks they can get into the game to tell about it.....the industry is to blame for that.

it's funny how society loves the soundtracks to the streets, but when you ACTUALLY are doing that shit instead of rappin' about it, then there is a problem. there needs to be more diversity on television and radio.....too much rappin' about trappin' and not enough stuff to keep me stimulated mentally. I've BEEN on the turf mane, I know FIRST HAND how the game goes, I've migrated birds from state to state.....that shit almost cost me my life on a few occasions as well as my freedom.....I don't wish that on anybody. This is why I choose to go the route I go with my music. He's not saying ANYTHING that hasn't already been said by UGK or the whole Bay Area, but it's who he's ASSOCIATED with that gets him those radio and video slots. C'mon.....JayZ is his Boss. ANYTHING that JayZ co-signs for is guarenteed to get rotation....PERIOD. Look at Jeezy....on Jay Z's team....JayZ is gettin' more bread off those releases then these dudes are....if the buzz isn't there, what happens....JayZ jumps on a remix, there you go....now you're on 106&park, TRL, CDUSA....you name it.

let's not get business confused with talent.

Feb 8, 2003
Gas One said:
so if MC Gat slinger decides to sample "like a virgin" by madonna and he thinks its cool...i have the right to laugh at him because i think its not.

LMAO

Im sure some fool probaly gonna do that in the future.

but no you have a right to say whatever you want and give a real opinion so i respect your thoughts