Whining Ass Kings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Why does it always look like C Webb gonna cry after the Kings get beat? Why are they (the kings) sayin that the refs didnt make the right calls during the game? If they wouldve won it wouldve been all good, but since they lost now all of a sudden they cant take it. Them muthafuccas just need to face up to they lost like men. I know Sac was gearing up for them winning tonight, but that aint how the shit went down!!!

LAKERS UP IN THIS BEEEEYATCH!!!:devious:

May 12, 2002
They an emotional team they win hard and lose hard.But they dont say they been cheated.Maybe got bad calls but not cheated out a win.Thats some shit when a dude " self proclaimed most dominant player" crying like a elementary kid saying he got cheated then he gets to the line for 16 freethorws and 2 centers fouled out and a PF with 5 and its all good.Keep supportin that dynasty.ha haaa

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
greenleaf said:
They an emotional team they win hard and lose hard.But they dont say they been cheated.Maybe got bad calls but not cheated out a win.Thats some shit when a dude " self proclaimed most dominant player" crying like a elementary kid saying he got cheated then he gets to the line for 16 freethorws and 2 centers fouled out and a PF with 5 and its all good.Keep supportin that dynasty.ha haaa
ay o'neal never said theycheated lol cat starts with c and ends with t lol

F

Filthy

I ain't even a Kings fan and I could tell the ref's blew calls all night long.

Like when Kobe ran over Bibby and elbowed him in the nose at the end of the game. If it was the other way around and Kobe was the one who got knocked on his ass the refs would be blowin whistles like crazy.

NBA justs enjoys jerking off to their little "dynasty"

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
Filthy said:
I ain't even a Kings fan and I could tell the ref's blew calls all night long.

Like when Kobe ran over Bibby and elbowed him in the nose at the end of the game. If it was the other way around and Kobe was the one who got knocked on his ass the refs would be blowin whistles like crazy.

NBA justs enjoys jerking off to their little "dynasty"

the refs wanted a games seven so they can make more money!!!!!LAkers