While we wait

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2005
Alright, obviously everybody can't wait for Tech's new cd. In the meantime though, wouldn't it be great if he released a Vintage Tech Vol. 2? You know, to tide everybody over until the release, and to create some more Tech N9ne buzz. Not to mention a little more well deserved income for Tech and his label. I mean, he said on the first one that there would be a second. I'd buy that the day it came out, no doubt. What does everybody else think?

Oct 3, 2005
I understand that that was the point of VT1 but that was also when Everready was supposed to drop in the fall. Now that it's been pushed back to sometime around may it would be good to keep the buzz going, since it's been awhile. And yeah, albums don't just throw themselves together, but it's not like there'd be anything to record, just compile a bunch of previous tech songs and throw them together, maybe spend a few hours in the studio recording the narration and that'd pretty much be it. I mean it's not like tech would have to do it all himself, i'm sure he's got people working for him that could throw a compilation together while he's working on Everready. Granted i'm not in the recording industry and have no idea how things are done, but it was just a thought i threw out there. It most likely won't happen but i think it'd be awesome if it did.

Apr 21, 2003
some of the songs on vintage were remixed, so it wasn't just thrown together....and i'm sure it took longer than 2 hours to do.

you want everready to get pushed back more, just so you can hear tech songs you should already know!?

i think poeple would be pissed if a vt2 came out, wondering what the fuck is going on with everready that should of been realesaed over a year ago.

Jun 13, 2005
i cant form a complete sentence cuz my english is bad............................................................. !
and yes! people would be pissed IF a vintage tech vol. 2 came out