Which one of you bastards live in College Park MD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 17, 2007
Police Investigate Serial Rapist Who Meets Women Online
Police Are Investigating Six Related Cases In Md.

PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY, Md. -- Police are investigating after they said a man used online personal ads to meet and sexually assault several women in Temple Hills and Suitland.

Police said they are investigating six related cases that occurred in the past few months.

The alleged rapist meets women through online classifieds sites, chats with them and sets up a location to meet them, police said.

The most recent incident happened on Tuesday. Police said they were called to the 9100 block of Baltimore Avenue in College Park by a woman who said she had been sexually assaulted.

Investigators said the woman told them she met a man online and agreed to meet at an apartment in Suitland.

When the woman arrived at the apartment building, a man was waiting in the hallway, police said.

The woman said she was raped at gunpoint, and afterward the man fled, according to police.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Why'd you get accused of rape? Besides the fact you post here of course.

I seen bitches get caught by their Parpar and then they cried rape so mommy and daddy wouldn't go nuts. Thinking about it that fool went to Jail over that shit. Fucking cold shit...

Apr 17, 2007
Ever get drunk and fuck some girl at a party....... There you go. That was my shit, the jury came back in less then 3 hours. Fucking bitch cost me 5000 in lawyer fee's

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Naw, I stay away from situations like that just for that reason. I don't ever get super drunk or even drunk because my normal behavior proves violent so under the influence I assume i would be much worse when aggitated. I wouldn't catch a rape or even accusations of rape. I'd catch an aggravated assualt and battery charge or something more.

Was she worth the accusation? Obviously not worth the Lawyer fees.
You Little Rapist You.