Which gangsta rap artist.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2004
which gangsta rap artist do you think
"writes checks that their body cant cash".

Here i will pull cards:

Baby from cash money records
Silkk the shocker
Rappin 4 Tay
Daize
China
The Realest
Crooked I
Irv Gotti
50 Cent......

just my thoughts on those who are ho cakes in real life...

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
W0RM_Da_C0N said:
who from that list have you personally met???
And...who are you, ho-cake?

Unless you've been in the street with these folks and seen 'em bitch up or go belly up...you might as well don the knee pads and be the queen ho cake, ignorant bastard.

bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :devious:

Sep 16, 2002
REdRUM said:

Unless you've been in the street with these folks and seen 'em bitch up or go belly up...you might as well don the knee pads and be the queen ho cake, ignorant bastard.

it sure is easy to say all that shit when only a computer screen is in front of your face ain't it??? no confrontation with a fucking computer.... LOL so enough with that ol bullshit!!!

Jan 22, 2004
Ha

REdRUM said:

Actually you would be surprised to know who i really am? i have met 4 out of those artists due to the fact i used to record with one of them: china, and the other dude is from san jose, i met 4 tay at a lowrider show and actually thought about networking with him until i figured out sum shit. I met silkk when he was livin in cali.

Oh and me a hoe cake? naw naw, you're a fruit bowl!

and at "Squirm the fawn" & "deaddum" i personally think that your'e tough behind a screen since you came at me first. Nothing personal was said about you both until now. That is a fact.
I think that your mouth is writing checks that your body cant cash$$$. go to your wormhole, and i piss redrum so open ahhhh!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
W0RM_Da_C0N said:
it sure is easy to say all that shit when only a computer screen is in front of your face ain't it??? no confrontation with a fucking computer.... LOL so enough with that ol bullshit!!!
BWUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Calm down, Big Worm...hahahahaha.

I wasn't replying to you, dipshit...I was adding on to your ORIGINAL post...

My comments weren't directed at you, e-thug.

And to Mr. HO CAKE...I could give a fuck if you can call me a fruit, vegatable, midnight snack, or just plain daddy...you're STILL no one to speak on others.

I don't know you personally...so NO, I can't say whether you're 'real' or not...but I really could give a fuck if you are or not. What makes you 'tough' about 'pulling cards' on the net? If you DO know these people in real life...pull thier cards FACE-TO-FACE...fuck the internet 'thug' trip...

Fist yourself :rolleyes:

Apr 25, 2002
TEODORO NGUEMA said:
which gangsta rap artist do you think
"writes checks that their body cant cash".

Here i will pull cards:

Baby from cash money records
Silkk the shocker
Rappin 4 Tay
Daize
China
The Realest
Crooked I
Irv Gotti
50 Cent......

just my thoughts on those who are ho cakes in real life...

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
man who gives a fuck about whos fake and whos not...if youre going to diss a rapper diss him because he makes shitty music...not because of some "i heard" typa shit.

DAM.

May 15, 2002
I Agree With askG

To that bitch ass mufucka who started that weak old "Which Gangsta Rapper Writes Checks That There Body Can't Cash" thread let me just say I agree with askG that if ya gonna dis a rapper dis him (or her) because they make shitty music, me personally I never gave a shit about who's gangsta or who's not 'cause on the real that ain't shit goin down like that in my hood, the only mufuckas who gives a fuck about whether or not someone's gangsta is law enforcement and the homies in ya so called "set."

Dec 18, 2002
yea since when did rappers have to be this and that. . .and this guy talkin about "i met 4tay blah blah used to record with this guy and shit" who gives a fuck, apparently you aint makin any kind of moves if your on here hatin...and ill be the first to bet that 50 cent would crush half of your face with one punch his arms are probly bout as big as your legs