Which bay artist have best shows?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I'm not a huge Nickatina fan, but he gets hype.

Zion I on some hiphop shit. I'm not sure of San Quinn of today, but early quinn was hype.

^ Just noticed they where both mentioned.... I hate rap shows with heavy overdubs. I got ya cd I know how it sound - I want to see ur skill "LIVE" !!!

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
zion-i, blackalicious, the coup
for dude that said del but not the rest of heiro you're straight tripping comparing pep loves stage performance to dels dude gets a higher grade in every way from my perspective.

krypto and indo got the stage presence, profesionallism, and delivery down.. im sure its the same with sb and danked out just haven't seen em yet. props really impressed

mob figaz, thizz camp, san quinn are notables.
but for the most part the bay rappers that are dope rappers are sabotaged by the bad sound mix, too many mics, flowing over released cds with no dj talent behind em etc.

Feb 11, 2004
i done seen alot of performances since 2004.. i would have to say tha ones who rock it tha hardest are federation, j stalin, jacka&hus, dem hoodstarz, sacred ent. & los rakas and willie joe go hard!!!! jus a few off my head.. he aint from the bay but aint nobody do it like tech nina tho hands dwn

Apr 25, 2002
Mac Dre. saw him in '00 and '01. pre thizz. i will always compare any live performance of any genre of music to Mac Dre (and Karen O) live. just the energy and dumbness.

and i saw a Tower of Power cover band and they was real funky. if that counts...

Mar 26, 2010
im old school

cougnut was one of the best i seen live LOTS of energy did i say ENERGY

rbl posse mr cee days mr cee could rock a crowd

jt and the gamblaz when they was a group they had a good show jt had them inline

Dec 27, 2004
kungfuvampire.com
To everybody who supports me and spreads the word about how I get down. THANK YOU. People are so afraid to take risks and put time and energy into their stage show. If you AREN'T great "IN CONCERT"......YOU AINT GREAT AT ALL.

Here's a little video we just put togther from a show we did while on tour out in Tucson, AZ. If you like it please spread it around.