wheres the louisville cats at.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 9, 2003
im in the process of makeing a album. im gathering beats right now and wrighting. its gonna be out by middle of next summer im lookin for some local cats that wanna clabo on some shit. is intersted hit me up at

AIM spitz4807
e-mail [email protected]

Sep 9, 2003
well its dead really man to be honest. theirs buckshot hes the biggest underground cat. hes worked with lynch and serveral other underground giants. mainstream nappy roots but their from another part of ky not louisville. i mean theirs a ton of cats doin shit but nothing to stand up and take notice about. not till i drop. im comein diffrent than anyone not just localy but im tryin to make a name regionaly. thats why i need lyricst not rappers. and beats thats not so much that south crunk and that chanting rap. witch is cool sometimes but gets old quick good for clubs not good to vibe to. i wanna make a lyrical album thats laced with sick twisted lyrics and on other tracks real deep pain driven tracks about poverty, violance,and just day to day struggles of us that dont have 30k a year jobs and up. the struggle of jugglin witch bills to pay and witch to let ride another mounth. but itll have 4-5 tracks of whitty lyrics & club beats i can shell out those tracks when i have to. all in all a complete album.

so again if anyones feelin that hit me up and lets clabo and make this shit happen its going to with or without you.