Where's the Best Place to Buy Scales

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
Where's the best place to buy scales? My last one broke, and I'm just tryin' to get another one quick that's not too expensive or anything, but works pretty well. I need it to weigh out to .01 grams. Online or any recommended place in the Bay would be best. Is there any specific model that you like more than others? Any help is appreciated.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lmao

i mean a scales pretty much a scale...the only thing that really matters is if youre trying to be discreet about your scale (like some scales are like, cd cases but a scale inside, some look like cell phones, etc)

and it depends on how much you weigh at one time

but technically u can just put a tray on it and then reset it so it dosent count the weight of the tray

dont listen to dude above me dont go to a head shop

you can buy 20 scales with 40 bucks on ebay

or one nice scale with 30 dollars worth of batteries

also scales that take aa batteries are better
than the ones that take those small watch batteries that are round and silver

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
I was thinkin' about one of those "discreet" fake-watch ones, but my boy had one, and his broke with the quickness. I just want one under $40 that can weigh out accurately to .01 grams. Are there any brands that I should look for or stay away from?

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
lmao? the smoke shop bra
ehh, na... I don't trust 'em. Especially after homie tried to sell me a $30 scale for the low, low price of "w/e I had on me @ the time." Started off @ $70, then he said, well, "Show me what you got on you right now..." I don't trust that shit.

I got it all day... What's up w/ that DojaFest? He said u & Gas was 'sposed to get on it... I had an ounce a couple weeks ago, and Chree told me he'd lemme kno. Well, I don't know. So, wussup fellas?