Where to find Tech songs.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
Hi,
Lately I have been noticing new songs on tech n9ne hq that I do not have and would like to put on cd. Last week I think I saw a song with mr stinky that sounded good and then yesterday I think I saw a different one. And then I see this other song Aint no killa, and I am wondering if anyone knows where I can find these songs. I found aint no killa in the hq media, but the link was broken. I have all those other songs that are in the media already. And I have a bunch of other tech songs, but Im trying to find some more unreleased isht. Can anyone help me out. thx

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
triplegold said:
ill sell you a cd fulla unreleased tech songs along with any techn9ne cd u want for a cuzzin price...get at [email protected]
Read what you just wrote.......you are announcing to the world of Strange Music that you are going to bootleg the music that they own and make a profit from it. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are we laddy?

Swick

Jan 12, 2003
I personally think he doesn't know what bootleg means. He's probably thinking, "nah man, I'm just selling him a tech n9ne disc."

For real though dawg, u aren't saying FTI, you're saying FT9!!