Where to download sounds...gunshots, cars etc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2007
What it do....I was trying to find a spot online where I can download sounds to put on songs u know like gunshots,cars peeling out, crowd noise etc etc...im sure there has to be somewhere online where I can get this at. Thanks in advance.

Cram

May 31, 2007
Nah seriously .... I was lookin for some of this too... .. I aint tryna use em in raps though.. I just like to make beats and I always wanted to make a few beats with sounds like a gun emptying a clip and that shit

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
go look to the making of call of duty movies on youtube, audio is decent quality, and there firing real guns.

Jan 23, 2006
i want some too , so i can have some weird ass ringtones , i got a partna who has a ringotne of a female screamin , but it gets louder and louder until u answer the phone

Dec 29, 2006
just go on limewire and type sound effects, we got sum pretty good clips from there .. and for gunshots just type a certain gun and it will come out i.e

ak47 bullet etc!

May 31, 2007
keelopz said:
just go on limewire and type sound effects, we got sum pretty good clips from there .. and for gunshots just type a certain gun and it will come out i.e

ak47 bullet etc!
I cant get on limewire or none of that yet... My computers net died and now i been using my rents comp. Well they aint lettin my download a downloader cuz back in the day I fryed there comp... I got so many viruses from WinMX that there comp wouldnt even turn on no more ....oops