Where The Fuck Is Psychodrama's New Shit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
U can get the Flux from Soul Seek. or buy the Drama Ward Compilation. It's tight. But yeah the next PD related albums should be tight. Trax is gonna have some beats on the next group project. Yung Buk's solo "The Deep End" was suppose to come out in this month, but you know how independent releases are. Especially Midwest independent releases.

Apr 25, 2002
45Yr Old Virgin said:
album wasn't what one expected but it wasn't "garbage' compared to lets say the grinds last album or anything else, its far superior.

The Grind's album was a lot tighter, atleast 20,000 people thought so. That Psychodrama album had horrible beats, the flows were average, they should have stuck with Traxster. As for the Grind, I think people don't want to hear real shit, they rather hear that bling bling bullshit. Wait til you hear The Grind mixtape, they got a nice lil song dedicated to Shortie grind who got shot and burned last June. That Dawreck solo gonna be real tight though. As for as Psychodrama, they fuckin with T-Mix, so we'll see. In my opinion that album was Garbage, 2 tracks is all I bump.