Where do you see blacks in 30 years?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2004
I had a summer job that was at the Down Town Plaza (in Sacramento) and I took daily surveys. I would always get bored so what I would do is count how much interracial couples passed by. Most of you can believe this: for every 1 black couple there were 9 black and white couples. Black males were mostly the ones integrating. This may sound stupid but it is very interesting because African Americans only account for 12% of the U.S population, so in a couple of years there will be little of them left and not to mention we well have a huge population of half breeds (black and white).

What happend to black power?

Mar 8, 2003
this mother fucker can't be serious. I mean good question. But jesus christ. I can understand where you say this from. but i dont comprehend your thought process.

Sep 9, 2004
I OFTEN TRIP OUT ON THE WHOLE RACIAL MIXING MYSELF. I DONT HATE ON IT, I DONT DISCRIMINATE WHEN IT COMES TO PUSSY, BUT IT IS SOMETHING TO TRIP OUT ON. IF YOU LOOK AT IT FROM A SCIENTIFIC STANDPOINT, WE ARE CREATING NEW BREEDS OF PEOPLE...WHERE WILL THE RACES THAT WE KNOW NOW BE IN A COUPLE OF DECADES? GOOD QUESTION!

OH YEAH, BROWN PRIDE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.