"where da LAKER fans at"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
mp3.com
deep thoat

Hey deep thoat, Im thru fuccin wit you homie, a knife to ah gun fight, you sound stupid, nigga I gives ah fucc bout you, yo family, and what white man's army you attended, you betta unda stand who you fuccin wit crip. this aint no mishap, I just happen to mis you.......

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
2-0-Sixx said:
Devon George AKA Ex-Fatboy.................Fag
Derek Fisher AKA Flopper........................Fag
Robert Horry AKA Will Smith....................Fag
ShaqPaq AkA Big black Retard................Fag
Kobe Aka Ball Hog...................................Fag
Rick Fox AKA FagOfTheCentery...............Bitch
you a fuccin retard man

Apr 25, 2002
@bacleif or wuteve tha fuck your name iz....
speaking of thiz "white man's army", seeing az how DEEP THOUGHT wuz a MARINE, i think he'd be able to detach your body limb from limb and watch you bleed to death.
ENEwayz, tha Kingz will end thiz 2nyght.

May 22, 2002
mp3.com
Crips in da MARINE,,fucc 408 and 209

Get off his nuttz cuzz....he'll be able to detach my body limb from limb, shut up fooo,you just wont to be in this conversation,go hug somebody,flower ass bass-sted, and oh yea, fucc da MARINES soft ass mutha fuccaz.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
I just picked up on the fact that you still bang and your proly older than even me. You are therefore a loser of the highest degree and do not even rate to speak to me. You will no longer see any more responses from me on this thread. You sir, are below my range of intelligence. Good day.