WHERE DA FUCK IS DON JUAN????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 30, 2007
smigg cant rap said:
celcius sucked?? wow...i'm not a tech fan anymore, but it was way better than Absolute Power, Everready, & MLK. jus cuz tech didn't approve of tha album doesn't make it garbage. those last 3 albums is whats garbage to me...
lol

Aug 22, 2005
"So ya'll keep waiting and wondering what kinda moves Juan is making, while he's droppin hits, with new artists (Not the same ol' everbody's "favorite rapper)" Hits???? just wonderin what you talkin bout willis??

May 9, 2002
smigg cant rap said:
celcius sucked?? wow...i'm not a tech fan anymore, but it was way better than Absolute Power, Everready, & MLK. jus cuz tech didn't approve of tha album doesn't make it garbage. those last 3 albums is whats garbage to me...
Please tell me youre kidding.:confused:

Celcius was left over songs that WERENT EVEN MIXED properly. No one noticed how some songs sounded like they got dubbed froma tape onto a CD?

That shit was hot garbage based on sound quality alone.

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
I Fucked Your Mom said:
Please tell me youre kidding.:confused:

Celcius was left over songs that WERENT EVEN MIXED properly. No one noticed how some songs sounded like they got dubbed froma tape onto a CD?

That shit was hot garbage based on sound quality alone.
thats its only fault verse A.P., mainly on Everready & MLK shows hes falling off, his flow is weak now. any good album was when don juan was producing his shit.

May 9, 2002
Dark Shadow said:
thats its only fault verse A.P., mainly on Everready & MLK shows hes falling off, his flow is weak now. any good album was when don juan was producing his shit.
And thats fine becuase thats YOUR opinion.

MLK was an album based for DOWN SOUTH listeners to broaden his fanbase...and he did a helluva job on it.

And Everready was basically Absolute Power vlume 2...so im confused by that statement as well.

How is his flow weak and what does his flow have to do with Don Juan? Listen to Midwest Chppers and tell me his flow is weak. I dont know what Tech N9ne you have been listening to, but it aint the one from KCMO thats for sure.:confused:

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
I Fucked Your Mom said:
And thats fine becuase thats YOUR opinion.

MLK was an album based for DOWN SOUTH listeners to broaden his fanbase...and he did a helluva job on it.

And Everready was basically Absolute Power vlume 2...so im confused by that statement as well.

How is his flow weak and what does his flow have to do with Don Juan? Listen to Midwest Chppers and tell me his flow is weak. I dont know what Tech N9ne you have been listening to, but it aint the one from KCMO thats for sure.:confused:
i mean since he was with don. lol Midwest Choppers is 1 of the first i notice. listen to some of his older shit like the calm before the storm then MLK or everready, his flow completely change for the worse, like words he use, how he flow with the beat, it suck now, then he has weak ass production which fucks up how he raps. im not the only person who thinks this, travel into strange music (yes i know its scary to go there), in 1 of the threads talking about 1 thing you dont like about him, alot of people said it. plus hes selling out, for awhile he didnt care what people think really and now he does what a fucking loser. as for making money theres better ways of doing that then selling out like that. so i dont see where those are any good, myself i rather be known for dropping classic albums then being a 1 hit wonder like most artists now days