WHERE CROOKED I AT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
I THOUGHT CROOKED I WAS WIT THA ROW ? I WENT TO THA ROW WEB SITE AND HE AINT ON THE ROSTER ANY MORE. I REMEMBER SOMEBODY POSTED THAT HE WANTED TO GO WIT DRE ON AFTER MATH BUT IS THAT TRUE? CROOKED I GOT SPITS FOR DAYS. HE IS THE FUTURE FOR THE WEST COAST RAP SCENE. SO IF U GOT SOME INFO HOLLA BACK

Apr 25, 2002
They talk about it on his website!! Anybody have the addy? i remember readin about it a last month. It was sumthin like he was pissed that Kurupt album was coming out before his so he was like fucked and left!!

Apr 25, 2002
MoonChild said:
at that: what happened ta ta row!!! LOL was jus think bout that last night, suge been out for at least a year now & aint shit new dropped, whatta joke, no wonder aint nobody wanna be there.
Sorry homie but Suge has been in Jail for the last 3-4 months. He should get out i think in April or May!! Parole Violation!!

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
hahah whatta Joke, but still tho, I mean he could drop shit when hes locked up if he had tha smarts ta do so, I mean they dropped all those OG row members albums when he was locked up, but for some reason they wont drop anyone new. Closest they got ta that was that wack ass chronic 2000 comp. Not that I really even care, jus find it amusing;0
510PLAYA said:
Sorry homie but Suge has been in Jail for the last 3-4 months. He should get out i think in April or May!! Parole Violation!!