Where Can I get this for my car?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2007
left this post b4 and all I got was how in peoples opinions these were ugly,trendy,stupid etc...however at my homies Paint shop we want to start giving cats these alternatives that have already taking over South Beach and many other down south spots..So if any of u know where I can purchase these stickers (yes they are stickers not paint) it will be greatly appreciated. Heres a couple examples. Thanks in advance.

Feb 21, 2006
those are fucking ugly. me and my homies be clowning on those kinda cars. if you aint gettin paid to advertise those companies, whats the point? And why does that lexus have a booger color? If you ride one of these u should be just as embarrassed as them fobbed out rice rockets.

Jan 2, 2007
Ha Ha...once again I get the post that don't answer shit! Naw these folks aint sponsered by the companys neither am I. I just notice that in Jacksonville, Orlando, Miami and many other southern cities u will see over 100 of these joints at any one popping event...so I know its gonna hit the westcoast...just like when they were riding big wheels in the early 90's and we jumped on that.