When will the "War on Terror" reach Ireland...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
after we get rid of all the dark ones we can focus on the inferior white ones. but until then...

seriously, though this "war on terror" shit needs to end.

May 11, 2002
The Irish have a legit case. 800 years of perscution and slavery from the British, the least Tony Blair could do is give up Northern Ireland.

So to answer your question the Americans or the British wont go after the IRA because it would be yoke in the British empires eyes. They would have to give up Northern Ireland after that.

Plus the IRA are not terroists against the people of the UK as much as Sadaam to his people. Then again the United States Goverment didnt give the IRA chemical agents to gas the British, so...

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
The IRA didn't use OUR planes as missiles on OUR soil and kill thousands of innocent people who decided to go to work one day, or decided to take a plane for business or to go home. The IRA isn't going after westerners and calling it a holy war. The IRA doesn't stretch from the middle east to the united states, blowing all kinds of shit up inbetween. Most importantly, the IRA doesn't plan on obtaining chemical or biological weapons to use on everybody that "threatens their way of life".

Nobody was threatening anybody's way of life until 4 planes crashed in NY, DC, and Pennsylvania. Anybody remember that? Or is that day clouded by this war that y'all disagree with? Poor extremists, we should just pat them on the shoulder and say..."It's ok that you fucks killed thousands in New York, we forgive you...try not to let it happen again, mmmmm k?" FUCK NO...you blow shit up in our country, then scream out HOLY WAR, what do you expect us to do? They said WAR, so it's all out fuckin war...no holds barred.

When did the IRA do something like that? When was the last time the IRA murdered that many people with one shot?

Jan 2, 2003
2-0-Sixx said:
So did the Iraqi's blow up the twin towers?
EX muthafuckin ACTLY....

were IRAQIs doing thatr shit u mentioned??.....NO

what a dumb reply...WEEV KILLED SOOO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE IN AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ....the numbers are probably 4-5 times the numbeer of people who died on 9/11...

im sick of 9/11 being an excuse to blow up the whole fucking world...

can iraqis and afghans go invade other countrys cuz they been hit with way more innocent losses?....

Dec 2, 2004
AGENT707 said:
EX muthafuckin ACTLY....

were IRAQIs doing thatr shit u mentioned??.....NO

what a dumb reply...WEEV KILLED SOOO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE IN AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ....the numbers are probably 4-5 times the numbeer of people who died on 9/11...

im sick of 9/11 being an excuse to blow up the whole fucking world...

can iraqis and afghans go invade other countrys cuz they been hit with way more innocent losses?....
Sydal is just one of many americans who link 9/11 to the "war on terror" in Iraq...

Dec 18, 2002
BaSICCally said:
No but Saudis flew planes into the World Trade Centers. And who is our "ally" in the war on terror?
ummm...i know i know the answer to this one damnit...

its umm

hmmmm

shit uhh....

hmmm......

its RIGHT there...

OH!!!

is it the countries without brown people? is that the answer?

May 11, 2002
close. They have brown people there.

Let me give you a hint. This country holds the record for most executions per capita at 1 in 208,772 people, which was 103 people in 1999. Since 1980 the total is 1,163, mainly migrant workers.

And for the next question what state holds the world record for most executions?

Apr 25, 2002
probably texas or florida...they kill hella folks in those states...

but back to my original statement, I keep hearing about how the war on terror, is a world wide issue...and were trying to end terrorism every where...

That would mean places like Ireland, who haven't attacked Americans, but do some damage in their own areas...also there are plenty of terrorists in the south pacific, like Indonesia and the Phillipines...

May 11, 2002
I saw this picture of a shirt in a magazine. The shirt had a picture of some Apache Native Americans. Above the picture it said, "Fighting the War on Terrorism since 1412."

I thought that shit was funny, ive been looking for the shirt on the net, I just cant find it.