When Is The New E-40 Single Droppin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2005
My hmoeboy is over in Japan, in the Marines and he said E40 perfomed at his base....he said he was sportin an A's jersey and 40 wata shouted him out....

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
It better be better than My Ghetto Report Card.

I got bored of that in like.. uh, 2 listens, with the exception of a few songs.
I hate what his style has started to evolve into.. he should never do the hyphy thing, or rap with that kind of influence, it just aint him to me. Wish he'd bring back the solid mobb shit... we will see.

yeah he has to come with a hot single becuz the way shit is now nobody cares how ur last album was. i got faith in 40. ghetto report card was hard i still bump that shit but to psilo u gotta evolve cuz if he would have made a cd like charlie hustle or breakin news or his old shit (which were classics in my eyes) we wouldnt be anticipatin his new shit like this but i feel u on what his style has become and since he changed it up he been killin everybody's record he was on

Aug 12, 2006
Fuck if I didn't stare at that for like two minutes...

He means antsy. You know, like on some "ants in my pants and I need to dance" type shit? Except he don't need to dance, he needs to be laced with some new 40 shit for the new year. I'm with that too, but I'm not quite 'ancy' about it.

STRATEGY
Word, I feel like a dumbass. "Ancy" LOL.