when is that hempfest n seattle?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2006
headin out there on the 24th-28th............i remember i seen somethin about a big ass hempfest or something out there this month......

im goin fasho if its that same weekend but im not sure.............

ne1 got ne info???

May 11, 2002
Im not trying to be Debbie Downer but from what I hear its not worth going. The park where its at is hella small and there is thousands of people there. Yeah you can smoke in the open but there is so many people you cant move.

Not to mention I-5 is going to be closed in some sections, so traffic is going to be a BITCH.

Sep 18, 2006
BaSICCally said:
Im not trying to be Debbie Downer but from what I hear its not worth going. The park where its at is hella small and there is thousands of people there. Yeah you can smoke in the open but there is so many people you cant move.

Not to mention I-5 is going to be closed in some sections, so traffic is going to be a BITCH.

nah, ive been a couple times and one time i got shrooms there, its easy to find any kind of drug you want, i puked right in front of 2 cops well i was frying balls and they didn't give a shit. its good times.

May 11, 2002
shirmstick said:
nah, ive been a couple times and one time i got shrooms there, its easy to find any kind of drug you want, i puked right in front of 2 cops well i was frying balls and they didn't give a shit. its good times.

to each his own, I just dont like big crowds. Especially if I were on Shrooms, that would just trip me out.

Aug 18, 2006
good lookin on the info......hella mad i aint gonna b there fo it tho....ida still went no matta how many people there....smokin up everyones dank......

fuck it ima make my own hempfest!whos wit it?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
BaSICCally said:
the weed in washington is good, if you smoke enough, i don't think you'de want to move

::

May 9, 2002
BaSICCally said:

YOuve never been to Hempfest? Its at Myrtel Edwards and Elliot Bay Park...its not THAT small.

Mar 5, 2006
tight shiot if its 27-29 thats when im going maybe bring some b.c buds down there and really make it a hempfest hah!..shit sounds coo but u can smoke weed anywher why does it make it different cuz ther is shit loads of ppl smokin it at a park..

Aug 18, 2006
KiLlAKr0nIc said:
tight shiot if its 27-29 thats when im going maybe bring some b.c buds down there and really make it a hempfest hah!..shit sounds coo but u can smoke weed anywher why does it make it different cuz ther is shit loads of ppl smokin it at a park..

^^^i was jus gon go and c if there was ne beezies n tryta get n on there rotations...haha....

Sep 18, 2006
BaSICCally said:
to each his own, I just dont like big crowds. Especially if I were on Shrooms, that would just trip me out.

yeah i hate crowds too, but it is still fun besides the crowd. i am not sure yet if i am going this year. yeah i was freaking out i literally had to walk at least a couple miles to this chicks car to give me and another friend a ride home, i was triippin balls, he thought he was dead