When Bench Pressing goes wrong!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Arson said:
he almost had it, wtf you talking about.
I hope you're joking...That wasnt almost...Just because he got his left arm half way extended doesnt mean it was almost...It looked like he had it in the air higher because his back was off the bench...His right arm was like "you know I cant lift this shit, why you frontin?"...lol

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
No it's not! You're not supposed to "arch" your back all the way up like that you idiot. Who taught you how to lift weights? The bench is there to support your back. You're supposed to lie flat on the bench with your feet flat on the floor. You see what happened to him right? What an idiot you are...

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Tony said:
No it's not! You're not supposed to "arch" your back all the way up like that you idiot. Who taught you how to lift weights? The bench is there to support your back. You're supposed to lie flat on the bench with your feet flat on the floor. You see what happened to him right? What an idiot you are...
Olympic Power lifters do arch their backs when they are lifting extremely heavy weight...But they also use a belt to protect their back..Homie's technique was off(even for an arch)..I heard arching is supposed to allow you lift slightly heavier weight, but I dont arch at all...

I was looking around...some people say arching is "cheating" and some are ok with it...oh well...either way, this guy's form was off..

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Tony said:
you are supposed to arch your back, but he messed up, cause his ass should have been solidly planted on the bench..... who taught you to lift weights? i bet your a pussy, and all your lifts look like a little girls.

Apr 25, 2002
Train1983 said:
I was looking around...some people say arching is "cheating" and some are ok with it...oh well...either way, this guy's form was off..

all power lifting federations are okay with arching unless your ass or shoulder blades leave the bench most people dont do this because they work the muscle and not the movement. powerlifting is about moving the weight

btw olympic lifters dont bench at all

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
California Bear said:
all power lifting federations are okay with arching unless your ass or shoulder blades leave the bench most people dont do this because they work the muscle and not the movement. powerlifting is about moving the weight

btw olympic lifters dont bench at all
My bad, not olympic...I meant powerlifters...

Good looking on the Federation info though...