what's your occupation?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I been a X ray tech for almost 4 years, I work two different jobs (hospitals) in fremont and Pleasanton. Just started training in CT today actually, looking forward to branching out to new modality, not looking forward to having to pick up graveyard shifts because I'll be least senior ct tech. Love what I do though and feel blessed.
that sounds good, you get to work with nurses on the late night shift

Mar 11, 2011
I'm a muisc mogul. I started out rappin in these Brooklyn streets under the tutelage of Jaz-O. I thought I spit harder than anyone but couldn't get the majors to pay me shit so I started my own label w/ the homie Dame Dash.

From there shit blew up and we brought on Kareem Biggs to help us form a clothing line. We sold that shit for mad loot son, mad loot.

Now I make an album every few years and am raising my daughter with my smoking hot wife who also makes music. I own a couple bullshit night clubs and just a little bit more of the Nets than you do

Feb 3, 2006
Business Information Analyst for a bank. I just play around on the internet most of the time, and when I'm actually working I’m creating reports using SQL and Excel. If anyone is looking for a new industry to go into, I say learn how to understand/write SQL and how to use Excel. Because knowing SQL and Excel you can work in any industry with those skills, and it’s easy to find jobs. Also like someone said earlier your mouth piece and being able to sell yourself to a manager in an interview is key for getting good paying jobs.

FYI, If you're African-American like myself or non-white you almost have to have a college degree to make big money in the corporate world, so go to school and get a degree or a cert from a trade school, because trust me it will help you 4sho in the long run.

Props: Tony

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
FYI, If you're African-American like myself or non-white you almost have to have a college degree to make big money in the corporate world, so go to school and get a degree or a cert from a trade school, because trust me it will help you 4sho in the long run.
Breh... my industry is full of Chinese people, I aint ever got a pass for being white, if anything I think I have been discriminated on for it.

It is ALWAYS a good idea to have a degree, yes.

But just cause you are Mexican or Black dont mean a goddamn thing, you & I sit in the same boat if you were in my world / workplace.

If you aint Chinese, you better be prepared to show n prove / work your ass off, cause there aint no hand-outs in this shit.

(but kudos for playing the race card, sooooooo non-typical) :ermm:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I'm a non white high school drop out, you can still make it without a piece of paper. Not to brag, but I'm starting at a new place with six other workers that have a masters degree in logistics.

Feb 3, 2006
Breh... my industry is full of Chinese people, I aint ever got a pass for being white, if anything I think I have been discriminated on for it.

It is ALWAYS a good idea to have a degree, yes.

But just cause you are Mexican or Black dont mean a goddamn thing, you & I sit in the same boat if you were in my world / workplace.

If you aint Chinese, you better be prepared to show n prove / work your ass off, cause there aint no hand-outs in this shit.

(but kudos for playing the race card, sooooooo non-typical) :ermm:
Maybe you miss understood me unemployment for the African-American and Latino people in America is almost 3 times as high, then that of whites in American. In corporate America if you're African-American or Latino you better have that piece of paper (degree) showing that know what you're doing or the interview will end quick fast. A degree represents commitment and shows that you have drive to your future employer. A African-American or a Latino having a degree breaks one more stereotype and will make it easier for the next man trying to come up. When I go on interviews and business trips all I see are white faces. CEO's, CFO's hiring manager all white faces. Check this out I graduated college from ASU only about 20 African-American people and about a 100 Latinos out of a class of 800 students graduated with me. Now think about that before you think I'm playing some goofy ass race card game. I'm actually spitting real game unlike your favorite corny rapper. Go to college and get a degree and make some legal money. The world is only going to get harder to make money and live a good life in. The American Dream is all but dead as we knew it. So you have to play the game with the rules that was made or you will get played by those same rules...

Sorry for the rant... You are right if you're not rich then we’re almost in the same boat. The rich get richer and the middle is getting smaller every month.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
IM THE CEO OF A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION...

BUSINESS IS ALWAYS GOOD...EXCEPT THE TURNOVER RATE FOR EMPLOYEES IS PRETTY HIGH...

WE ARE ALWAYS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS...EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS BUT NOT NECESSARY

WE CAN TEACH YOU THE ROPES AND TRAIN YOU IN WHATEVER DEPARTMENT YOU END UP WITH...

THE BENEFITS ARENT NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT...THERE ISNT NO 401K...OR ANY HAZARD PAY

BUT ALL YOUR PROFITS ARE TAX FREE AND YOU DONT HAVE TO PUT IN FOR MEDICARE OR SOCIAL SECURITY...

IF YOU DONT MIND WORKING HARD IT CAN BE VERY LUCRATIVE...

Feb 3, 2006
I'm a non white high school drop out, you can still make it without a piece of paper. Not to brag, but I'm starting at a new place with six other workers that have a masters degree in logistics.
Good luck on your new job. But what if later in your career u want to get promoted and some other guy with a degree and the same work experience as you wants the promotion. Who do you think will get the promotion? What if your logistics job go away? FYI I worked in the logistics for 3 years and things can change fast. See once you get to a certin pay grade employers won't even look at your resume without a degree. That piece of paper will never go away. So you might be goood now without a degree but will you be good for the future. Just look into get a degree pimpin while you have a job.