Whats Your Favorite Xmas Movie/TV Special/Cartoon?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2003
Denver,Colorado.
sites.google.com
Xmas is right around tha corner...Time to get in tha holiday spirit!Whats your favorite Xmas Movie,TV Special,Cartoon?

One of my favorites is the ultra rare 1980's Christmas TV Special "A Christmas Dream" starring Mr.T and Emmanuel Lewis A.K.A Webster.

Mr.T...Webster...1980's Christmas TV Special with Original Commercials...What more could you ask for!??!

May 2, 2002
Xmas Vacation
xmas story
Goonies (gotta count this because of the 24hr run that use to be on during thanksgiing..correct me if I am wrong on the marathon)

Those three are my favorite..also like:

Mickey's Christmas Carol
Yogi's First Christmas....love watching Boomberang with the kids during the holiday season for all the classic cartoon specials/movies

To be honest I just enjoy watching the holiday movies and specials around this time of the year.

Nov 15, 2007
im ashamed and disgusted this movie wasnt posted, this is a all time favorite of mine for christmas... this should be watched every christmas eve or morning. its a classic.

Apr 14, 2008
charlie brown and the peanuts gang cartoons. for any holiday. but yeah christmas vacation is on point. me and the kids used to watch jingle all the way. but i hate watching arny movies know.