WHATS YOUR FAVORITE SYDESHOW DVD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
first i like SYDEWAYZ.. and then after that TOWN LYFE. others i aint feelin. i havent seen that hisidin shit though. baller town, garbage. sideshows & hos, garbage

May 1, 2002
you guys need to fuck with my tapes. my tapes are clowning on all those dvds. my shits are cheap too!! just check my sig. i got street fights, hoes, accidents, cops getting hit with bottles. just a gang of crazy shit. check out my signature at the bottom of my post. e-mail me at [email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
sideshows & hos was put out in 2002. the bitches look like they from the early 90's. but the sydeshow shit aint all that exciting, they played out the sideshow song by richie rich (415). played the shit hella times. i think the shit that makes a good sydeshow movie is the music that plays in the background. sydewayz has sideshow beats that have already been released, one cut was from 17 reasons. town lyfe sounds like its got new rappers and shit but they still come hard on it.

Jul 29, 2002
I AINT SEEN TOWN LIFE YET. NIGGAS BE PERPIN ON THE BACK OF THEY VHS TALKIN BOUT FIGHTS AND SHIT. ON SIDESHOWS AND HO'S I ONLY SEEN ONE NIGGA GET SCRAP AND THA'S IT. DON'T BLOW SHIT UP LIKE IT'S GO BE HSRD WHEN IT AINT

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ true shit. if you look at the sideshows & hos artwork, you see these bad ass bitches right. but in the video, them broads aint nowhere near what you see on the artwork.

Apr 25, 2002
i think sydewayz is tight because shit aint boring. i think the dudes who made it was in some kind of video editing class or some shit. i dont know how to explain it, but when you watch them all, you can see the difference.

Jul 29, 2002
ONLY THANG I DIDNT LIKE ABOUT SYDEWAYS WAS THAT THEY KEPT PLAYIN THE SAME SCENES. BUT BESIDES THAT SHIT WAS CLEAN.

PRIME FACTORZ-----IN STORES NOW
Y.T.-THUG LIVIN COMING SOON
THE RIGHTWAY MALITIA COMP. wit me on there! spittin fire coming soon WHAT IZ IT!!!!! NOTHIN BUT MAFIA GOING DOWN OVER HERE