What's your favorite song of tech n9ne- celcius

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
The Sicc SHop was selling it when they didn't know the severity of what Midwestside was doing......in order to get this message board and keep good standing with Strange, they were asked to stop selling it.

Jul 7, 2002
No...thats what I meant to say...aside from a FEW good songs...most of em were trash to me...Tech or not. Sure he had a tight verse maybe, but that can't make up for wack beats and horrible rappers.

Aug 25, 2002
fuck that cd i wouldnt even dl it thatz fucced shyt juan juss trynna make money off tech fucc all that just buy tha real ish Absolute Power damn this shyt reminds me of what Ced Cing did to Lynch cept juan eatz a dicc at production n e wayz the best tech song str8 up is Industry Is Punkz shyt is off the hook well fucc it im out holla back at a nigga ~100~

Jul 7, 2002
If you think the version on Celcius is "clean", man I would hate to see what you consider "rough". Celcius is one of the worst recorded albums I have heard in a while.