Whats your favorite Gaming Magazine?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
Mines is Game Informer.

They keep good reviews and its a funny magazine. Plus indepth releases about the newest products.

Apr 25, 2002
As far as magazines go, i have to agree Game Informer is cool because they get some real good first hand exclusives. But these days, I honestly prefer online sites like ign.com and gamestop.com for videos etc.

Jul 6, 2002
I'm with both of u i have my subscription to GI although Electronic Game Monthly is decent as well...........just my 2 cents....

Jan 7, 2004
I'd have to choose game informer but I do agree ign.com is about the best but I get that deal from gamestop where you get 10% off used games when you sell or buy them and a year subscription to game informer for $15

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Game Informer is the magazine for the new age of gaming... the rest cant compare.. i read every single one cause my work gets loads and loads of them delivered (for no good reason). EGM is a close second and they have the veteran status (as well as gamepro) to guide them along, but god damn, Game Informer packs so much shit into their perfectly sized issues. The covers are fucking badass too, whoever is doing their art is the shit..

... anyone remember "Game Players" from back in late '99? Before they were UltraGame Players (and then before they went down, r.i.p). Those fools were funny as fuck.. i subscribed to that magazine more for the comedy than the gaming aspect, haha..

Sep 28, 2002
i read both game informer and gamepro. (steal game informer from my cousin and i get free gamepro delivered) and i prefer game informer. if someone could hook it up with free subs. that would be great for EGM.

Jan 14, 2006
i dont subscribe to any gaming magazine but i have boughten a couple of game informers and a Playstaion magazine but i think my vote has to go to PLaystation becuz it comes with a free demo disc for PS2 and i only have a PS2 system so i dont need any other information about other gaming platforms