Whats yo favourite Brotha Lynch album???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2007
I'm sure most of yall will post up season of da sicness, but who cares post away.

The only album I got is the one wit sicx that has the song "one nigga dead" on it so I jus wanna get a bunch of new albums of his, so ima see what yall are diggin'

holla

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
This is easy...Season will get most votes while Loaded will get some as well...I vote Season as well...

Jan 18, 2006
Season, I feel sorry for the people who say Loaded cuz there reaching to much. Production is so much better on Season. There will never be another season of the sicc.

Jun 26, 2005
T-Rip said:
There will never be another season of the sicc.
you got that right.

i don't even get how people can say Loaded is better than Season Of Da Siccness. there's no way in hell it even comes close. you can't really top his 2nd or 3rd verse (i forget which one it is) on "Return Of Da Baby Killa".

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Untouchable211 said:
you got that right.

i don't even get how people can say Loaded is better than Season Of Da Siccness. there's no way in hell it even comes close. you can't really top his 2nd or 3rd verse (i forget which one it is) on "Return Of Da Baby Killa".

season and loaded arent even the same type of album , it is true that nothing can touch season , but damn just the way loaded was executed and delivered , the flow , the beats , listening to it, its like listening to a horror movie unfold , there was a concept to loaded that everyone that apart of it was on the same level ( mainly phonk beta , and first degree ) but every song played a role in its perfection , season is great its more on the gangsta side and back then it was great but as i started to mature and move away from that type of lifestyle it didnt fit me as much as it did , plus there are tracks for me that i could skip since day one ( i know every song but i dont have to listen to every track ) with loaded i listen to it from track 1 to track 14 no stops, every song flows into each other and only gets tighter as it goes , just to me nothing can fuck with loaded other than e.1999 eternal

*** dont get my shit twisted , season of da siccness is classic , but loaded is on another level