whats yall fav cut off absoulte power

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
Trapped in a Psychos Body, the version on the promo... I also liked Slither, n Constantly Dirty.. The whole album bangs though.. (With the exception of that biancas n beatrices track.. lol.)

Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
1st Category:
Slither, Absolute Power, Yada Yada Yada, Trapped in a Psycho´s Body, Victory, T9X, The Grench and The Industry is Punks
2nd Category:
Imma Tell, I´m a Playa, Gunz Will Bust, Biancas and Beatrices, Shocked, Hydro and Keep on keeping on

Here Comes Tecca Nina is weak the beat is fucking boring

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
Absolute Power and Worst Enemy absolutely fucking kill it

you know it's kinda funny. on this album there is no one song that EVERYONE seems to think is the best (as is the case with Anghellic - This Ring). i see people post their favorites and it's always a wide variety. Sometimes people post songs for AP that I think are some of the worst on the album (Slither, Constantly Dirty, etc.)

PhatActPlaya² said:
Here Comes Tecca Nina is weak the beat is fucking boring
Str8MrE said:
The whole album bangs though.. (With the exception of that biancas n beatrices track.. lol.)
^^^ i agree

Oct 18, 2002
ABSOLUTE-ANGHELLIC!!!!!!

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY YADA,YADA,YADA, & TRAPPED IN A PSYCHO'S BODY 4 REAL MY FAVS. BUT, YOU GOTTA LOVE THE WHOLE CD AND TECH TO FEEL HIM ON EVERY TRACK! AND YOU CAN'T FORGET 'THE CLASSIC' [ANGHELLIC] THE BEST 2 SONGS OF IT PERSONALLY I WOULD HAVE TO SAY 'THIS RING' OF COURSE & TORMENTED!!!!!!