whats with all these earthquakes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
from what i understand is the ground itself has to shift for that to happen

for instance

_- <- an earthquake might make the seas floor like that

when its like __
i guess thats why the waves get higher

its an issue to me because i live near the beach although im on a incline..it would have to be a big tsunami but its def. a bigger worry
like instead of just horizontal motion the two plates have to offset vertically? which would like push water upwards?

i seen videos of tsunamis and they are no joke. its weird cause the water supposedly goes out hella far and then thats how you know a tsunami is coming.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
like instead of just horizontal motion the two plates have to offset vertically? which would like push water upwards?

i seen videos of tsunamis and they are no joke. its weird cause the water supposedly goes out hella far and then thats how you know a tsunami is coming.
yeah, apparently haiti is on tsunami watch as well right now

aint shit you can do with a tsunami but hope for the best...might get stuck underwater and some mo shit

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
There has only been one that came thru KC in 23 of my years...and it didnt do shit.

That shit is more out West in the middle of kansas.

Wyandotte county has a bunch of indian burial grounds so supposedly that keeps the tornados away lol

Apr 25, 2002
shit, water destroyed new orleans..we never seen no shit like that....water is the threat and shit ...i cant fuck with tornados...imagine having to go in a celler and hope you dont die
fuck all that. i'm not the type of person who needs to be in control.... but i damn sure need to at least know whats going on

my cellar would need one of those things they have on submarines. i forget the names (something-a-scope) so i could at least peep the scene

Apr 25, 2002
actually tell yall the truth a bigger threat in san diego is fire. weve almost been taken out the game twice, 2 years ago i had to evacuate my house. everyone runnin around w surgical mask with ash all over themselves
yeah i remember that. all of cali was pretty much on fire at one point. up by chico where ig o to school hella fires were goin off, this little town called paradise lost like 1/3rd of its buildings. i remember drinving up it looked like nighttime in the middle of the day cause all the smoke.

shit looked really eerie cause when theres that much smoke the sky kinda glows orange w/ the sun behind it. didnt look like i was on earth

Jan 5, 2006
actually tell yall the truth a bigger threat in san diego is fire. weve almost been taken out the game twice, 2 years ago i had to evacuate my house. everyone runnin around w surgical mask with ash all over themselves
I remember NorCal/Bay Area strike teams had to go put those out because LA was on fire first, so SD sent all their strike teams to those fires, there was firefighters who's own houses were on fire and they couldn't do shit about it because once you're assigned to a fire you cant leave.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
ok well I will explain how earthquakes work.

you got tectonic plates below the ground, like pussy flaps, when you rub them together, you cause them to shake uncontrollably just like a bitches orgasm...eventually she explodes and instead of cum, it's molten lava.... oh wait thats a volcano....

YOU NIGGAS KNOW MY PYROCLASTIC FLOW...