Whats Up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Welcome. I'm L.D.S. the resident stubborn and sarcastic jack ass. Take nothing I say toward you personal. Talk a lot of shit and back it up and you'll get along fine here.

Aug 31, 2005
LDS.....what about a "introduction thread"?

not now...but when u get ur mod-ness back

oh and welcome new guy....realize 90% of this board are cool people that joke on each other constantly and the other 10% are tech n9ne stalkers with down syndrome...youll get along fine

May 16, 2008
Haha yeah thats what i hear. My cousin used to post in here alot. You might know him, the late KantownTurtle or Eric. But thanks for the intro LDS

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
LDS.....what about a "introduction thread"?

not now...but when u get ur mod-ness back

oh and welcome new guy....realize 90% of this board are cool people that joke on each other constantly and the other 10% are tech n9ne stalkers with down syndrome...youll get along fine
Yeah man, I thought about that after I first posted here. It'll be a good idea to put into play.

Aug 16, 2003
Haha yeah thats what i hear. My cousin used to post in here alot. You might know him, the late KantownTurtle or Eric. But thanks for the intro LDS

Kantown was good people man (RIP):mad:

Oh yeah I loved DC Cab...when is the sequal coming out lol...and whats good on the A Team movie? *jk*

Welcome to the board and happy posting!:siccness::siccness::siccness: