Whats up with Tokztero

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2002
I always hear about this cat on this forum, can we hear some music to see what the hype is really all about?

Also whats up with the KVE website, is it down?

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
the website should be up and running....

Drew is MIA once again... he never really had a contact number we reached him at but he lived right around the corner from my in-laws... but the past week or so the house has been vacant or looks like they moved... and I havent talked to him in like a month or so... hopefully we can re-connect with him soon...

May 3, 2002
og MS said:
the website should be up and running....

Drew is MIA once again... he never really had a contact number we reached him at but he lived right around the corner from my in-laws... but the past week or so the house has been vacant or looks like they moved... and I havent talked to him in like a month or so... hopefully we can re-connect with him soon...
Damn, seems like Drew's really hard to get a hold of.. he's always on the move.. so when u got him doin a project.. u better get all u can outta him before he's MIA again.. i was hella lookin forward to this album too.. :confused:

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
SANDMAN said:
Damn, seems like Drew's really hard to get a hold of.. he's always on the move.. so when u got him doin a project.. u better get all u can outta him before he's MIA again.. i was hella lookin forward to this album too.. :confused:
he's extremely hard to get a hold of him-->i was surprised KVE has been able to get a few tracks done.....keep @ it tho

May 3, 2002
MurdaKnowledge said:
does tokztero have a solo album. If so, where can i cop it
he has a solo EP but its hard to find.. internet only i think. so u gotta ask around. i have it some where.. i need to find it.