What's Up With Anquan Boldin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 8, 2005
I dont even trip anymore when I see this on sidelines. I mean its a common thing the networks just seem too highlight the ones they think we make a bigger story. Like everyime players like Chad Johnson and T.O. might be mad about something you see the cameras following them waiting for them to blow up on someone for the talking heads on tv can have sum else to talk about. But when other players does it u hardly hear anything about it. I mean Kurt Warner and that same coach got into it earlier and it barely gets a mention.

Oct 30, 2006
From what I hear...Boldin wanted to know why he wasn't in the game.

The coaching staff was saying that he wasn't up to the level they wanted him to be but he felt that he was playing fine so they had him out for.

I guess I understand where he's coming from because he just wanted to play and contribute to his team and not necessarily want more touches but just be out there with his team and play I'm guessing?

I guess we'll hear more about it.

May 2, 2002
From what I hear...Boldin wanted to know why he wasn't in the game.

The coaching staff was saying that he wasn't up to the level they wanted him to be but he felt that he was playing fine so they had him out for.

I guess I understand where he's coming from because he just wanted to play and contribute to his team and not necessarily want more touches but just be out there with his team and play I'm guessing?

I guess we'll hear more about it.
Understandable, but with the game on the line and him coming off a hamstring injury and Fitz goin off, I can see what they didnt go to him. Plus, the cardinals have established their running game in the playoffs, so Boldin just isnt getting as many touches.

Oct 30, 2006
Understandable, but with the game on the line and him coming off a hamstring injury and Fitz goin off, I can see what they didnt go to him. Plus, the cardinals have established their running game in the playoffs, so Boldin just isnt getting as many touches.
I kinda feel bad for him though...He's getting a bad rap from everyone and they don't even know the story...I'm one to talk though cuz I was giving him shit too for acting out like that but I don't know the story either.

You gotta go with the hot hand and who's doing well....Fitz is KILLING in these playoffs so why wouldn't they go to him.

Jan 18, 2006
Yeah but at least be professional about it and do the complaining off the field
basically, theres a time and a place and in the public eye during a game the biggest game in the Franchises history i might add you cant do something like that, i dont even think T.O. would pull some shit like that in that meaningful of a game.

Oct 30, 2006
That's pretty true...if the Cowboys were in the NFC Championship game and let's say Roy Williams was having a huge game and TO only had like 2 catches for like 20 yards and was sitting out...I could see TO being pissed the fuck off and letting everyone and their mommas know.

Aug 9, 2006
basically, theres a time and a place and in the public eye during a game the biggest game in the Franchises history i might add you cant do something like that, i dont even think T.O. would pull some shit like that in that meaningful of a game.
hes done it before...hes also refused to talk to his WR coach for a couple months because of something like this...