whats up wit the dream team this year it the worst one ever

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2002
they almost got beat by germany???well because no the best player in the tournment anit even on the dream team hes on germany ,,dirk nowitski,but we still got a kick ass team but it cud be way better..

real roster the roster id haVE
1.jay williams 1.kIDD
2.finley 2.bryant
3.pierce 3.mcgrady
4.j.oneal 4.duncan
5.b.wallace 5.s.oneal

my roster would kill the dream team in every aspect dont get me wrong the others r excellent player with unbelivable talent but my guys r the nba players that just take it to that next level

Jun 5, 2002
they still alright except reggie miller. reggie miller is fuckin gay. all of them hella good players turned down the oppurtunity to play on this team.

Jul 15, 2002
ya it didnt meet my expectaions

all them players are good above average but plz jay williams hes just a rookie hasnt proved shit,,i'd put francis,stockton,bibby,kidd,
the other j williams be fore id add him,,were supposed to have r best playaz representing our country wheres kobe,shaq,mcgrady,carter,garnett,duncan,payton,kidd,jordan,pippen,iverson,????????????

Apr 25, 2002
Re: ya it didnt meet my expectaions

Fadedashell said:
wheres kobe,shaq,mcgrady,carter,garnett,duncan,payton,kidd,jordan,pippen,iverson,????????????
none of em wanted to play...if the USA does happen to lose, look at those players who make millions of dollars, too selfish to give up an off season to represent their country...

May 15, 2002
Re: ya it didnt meet my expectaions

Fadedashell said:
all them players are good above average but plz jay williams hes just a rookie hasnt proved shit,,i'd put francis,stockton,bibby,kidd,
the other j williams be fore id add him,,were supposed to have r best playaz representing our country wheres kobe,shaq,mcgrady,carter,garnett,duncan,payton,kidd,jordan,pippen,iverson,????????????
It woulda been nice to see Jordan and Pippen play on the Dreamteam with the younger generation. Jordan got 3 gold medals already and Pippen got two. But you need to take that Iverson off, he aint Dreamteam material. All his faggot ass wanna do is shoot the ball all the damn time.

Re: Re: ya it didnt meet my expectaions

Villain said:

none of em wanted to play...if the USA does happen to lose, look at those players who make millions of dollars, too selfish to give up an off season to represent their country...
Exactly...

And i LIKE the team this year...you dont have to have the biggest stars in the NBA...whats the point?Every year the team had the "Dream Team"...we killed EVERY country by like 40 points.Wheres the competetion???Key word people..."COMPETETION"...cmon on,say it with me.At least the teams are a LITTLE bit more matched this year...

May 2, 2002
how yall gonna say Shawn Marion is "sorry"? He may not be endorsing burger king like fat-fuck Oneal, but he is easily one of the top ten players in the league...not to mention my favorite.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
Psycho Logic said:
how yall gonna say Shawn Marion is "sorry"? He may not be endorsing burger king like fat-fuck Oneal, but he is easily one of the top ten players in the league...not to mention my favorite.

he aint no where near sorry, but he also aint no where near dominate, he cannot take over a game like normal superstars, he is a great player dont get me wrong, I think you are taking what the people above say the wrong way

I only really consider Pierce a superstar on this team, maybe Reggie Miller in his prime but that is about it....all the players are GOOD Nba players but not the quality that should be representing our country

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
canada and russia dont put mediocre hockey players on the ice to even the odds against us..............

this is no dream team.