WHATS UP WIT B.E.T.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
BET HAS RUINED RAP CITY..THAT STUPID ASS TEEN SHOW, 106 AND PARK IS RIDICULOUS, NOT THAT IT EVER WAS GOOD, WE JUST WATCHED IT BECAUSE FREE WAS ON THERE, AND EVERYTIME I LOOK IT'S KEISHA COLE, CHRIS BROWN, BOW WOW, D4L OR DEM FRANCHIZE BOYZ...WHAT A WASTE...!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
BET has been shit for years. Mainstream music in general has been shit since about 1996. 106 & Park is the corniest fucking music show I've seen, and dude needs to get rid of that fuckin Yetti on top of his head cause he looks like a fuckin goon. The only good shit BET has played is some shit from West Coast Mafia Gang and that new shit with E-40 and Keak.

May 18, 2004
Yea BET uncut is the only good show they got. Rap City has been wack the last few years, and 106 and Park is even worse. Ever since them white folks from Viacom bought it, it's gone downhill.

Dec 9, 2005
manic909 said:
BET HAS RUINED RAP CITY..THAT STUPID ASS TEEN SHOW, 106 AND PARK IS RIDICULOUS, NOT THAT IT EVER WAS GOOD, WE JUST WATCHED IT BECAUSE FREE WAS ON THERE, AND EVERYTIME I LOOK IT'S KEISHA COLE, CHRIS BROWN, BOW WOW, D4L OR DEM FRANCHIZE BOYZ...WHAT A WASTE...!
Who still watches BET anyways ?!

Pure garbage...

Apr 25, 2002
i cant stand it......i dont even watch videos no more.....unless im flippin thru and see somethin that catches me.....i wish i had mtv jams.....that channel is pretty sick