What's the most funniest thing that happened to you at a strip club???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
Man I have two. The first one was at the used to be Ziegfields, but I went like right after my 18th B-day with my used to be best friend, and he was tellin' about it , and about this one particular chick her stage name was AJ. So we walk in, and as soon as we did she (AJ) started walkin with us, and asked my boy "who is this", and we sat down, andstarted talkin for a while, all of a sudden she jumps on me , and starts givin me a lap dance...like WHOA!!! I'm thinkin' , "damn I just got here, I don't won't to spend all my money this fast", but it was FREE!!! Nigga was in heaven. So she leaves, and I'm peepin the scenary, and back then it was alot of dimes working there, and don't know about now, because I ain't been to one in about 3 yrs. But later that night I got a "REAL" lap dance from her where I had to pay. She does her first lap dance, and ask me if I want her to keep going" I said I don't care" so she keeps goin' for about 6 or 7 songs, I swear. Then she asked me again, but this time I said I was cool. This bitch only charged me for one lap dance. So you know what I thought...she was feelin a nigga, cause ain't no stripper gone give no free lap dances. But here is where it gets good. I went back again , like 6 mon. later, and she was still there, and as usual, gave me my first lap dance free. So I go in the back again where you have to pay them for a lap dance, and she's doin' the damn thing again. She asked the question again "you want me to keep goin"? Thinkin about last time I said yes, so she does, but this time she is doing "extra" seriously, I'm thinkin this bitch loves me. She was pulled it out and was rubbin on it and shit, but that's enought detail, she did more, but ya' no, don't want them to remove this post. She did it again for about 6-7 songs straight, but after she was finished she said, that'll be $100,...I'm fucked, I only got $60 left, so I gave her all that, and told her that's all I have, she said can you get the rest, I said "I ain't got no more", then I said I can go to the bank around the corner real quick, this bitch said "OK", what ya'll think I did......right, my ass didn't come back, and ain't been there since. Funny shit huh???
The other was at Bazooka's , and I was solo this time, I was about to leave, but I had to get a lap dance from this black and mexican chic, so I did. So was horrible, then she started puttin her pussy all in my face, and I smelled this FOUL odor, I was like "I know this bitch ain't this FOUL, but she was. I wanted to tell her manager man, that shit was horrible. It did stink a little, that shit stunk like hell dawg. After she was done, she asked "are you goin' leave a tip".....bianca, hell naw, I said "I only leave tips for a job well done", and left that bitch. Get at me with your stories.

Aug 21, 2002
Man, it wasn't exactly a strip club, but I was at Shooters 21 for that Tech CD release party, (some of yall heard this before) but there was like 8 strippers there. Me and the infamous Heat Myser are chatting and I begin talking to one of them about taking a picture with them in some erotic positions around me. So they agreed and they had their legs up and tits in my face and shit and this dude takes a picture. I get up and he realizes that he used his camera, so I get back down and take another one.. By this time my girl has come up the stairs in the V.I.P. section and she is standing next to Heat and he tells her that I had taken like 3 or 4 pictures with the strippers... I guess that makes her mad as hell... So I get up and walk towards Heat and next thing I know, I am getting hit all in the chest hard by my girl, like WTF is going on here:dead:.. He's laughing at me and I am left looking stupid... Heat I owe you one homeboy.. I know you gone read this... My chest is still hurting dogg...:classic: But it's all good.. I didn't have the privledge of smelling no foul, stank, kitty cats puss.. Like KRAYZIE. Thank the lord......

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

pete dogge said:
me and a couple homies always use to take some stripper home every time we went
when you take the strippers home.....you were never in a strip joint......it was a prostitution house!!......lol.........
better check yo......NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!

out!!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Swick said:
21st bday Got my ass beat by my own belt by a 6'3" Blonde named Barbi @ Deja Vu in STL luckily I was so drunk I was numb..........those were the days.

Swick

6'3''???????? Damn, you sure she didnt have a stick between her legs? Not an anatomiclly correct female? Have a deep voice? An adams apple?

haha, damn i'd like to see a stripper CHICK that is my height or taller

But i really think Swick got spanked by a She-Male

hahahaha

Nick

Oct 6, 2002
A FRIEND OF MINE WORKED AT BUNNS AND I GUESS ONE OF THE DANCERS BOTTOMS FELL OFF ON ONE SIDE AND SHE TOLD THE GIRL THAT HER BOTTOMS WERE COMING OFF AND THE IDIOT COVERED HER CHEST AND JUST STOOD THERE. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!! AFTER THE STORIES I HAVE HEARD ABOUT THOSE CLUBS I AM NOT TO SURE WHY PEOPLE GO IN THEM. I WOULD DEFINETLY BE AFRAID OF SOME 6' 3 CHICK, NEVER BEEN TO DRUNK TO NOT RUN THE OTHER DIRECTION.LOL!!! ACTUALLY I HAVE A FRIEND NAMED MISSY WHO FITS THAT DESCRIPTION AND SHE HAS PROBABLY BEAT A FEW DUDES DOWN.

Oct 6, 2002
OH AND MASZIVE YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GOT!!!LOL I CANT BELIEVE I WAS THERE AND MISSED IT!!! YOU ARE LUCKY SHE DID NOT TOTALLY BEAT YOUR ASS. ONE OF THOSE CHICKS WOULD NOT LEAVE ME ALONE FOR NOTHIN AND YOU KNOW THAT IS TO FUNNY!

Aug 21, 2002
Ha, ha, ha.. STRANGE7 Out of all people.. I thought that you'd have my back! It's all good though... You and StrangeMisses are messing with the King of Pranks here, I always win:devious: ... I think that Heat might have it on video and not tellin' me.... Heat if you are reading this..: If you display my "Beat Down" video on the Siccness or E-Bay... I just ask for 10% of the profits.. LoL!!!!

I tell you, that video should've been on the Tech DVD. Glad it didn't happen before then.. Whewww!

Oct 27, 2002
hehehe once i paid a fat bitch to surprise lap dance my friend dam that was funny shit he couldnt get up man!!!!! he was screaming like fuck! ahhh amatuer stip club cats are easy to convince to go to the ugly bitch stip clubs ... just to laugh at em