What's the latest with Cellski?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2004
I tripp out on cellski he does not really come out on other bay area shit like most rappers from the bay do. Whats up with the innercity crew killa keise, young ed, baldhead ric. And he needs to stop making mixtapes. I wonder if he has songs with cougnut that have not came out.

3x6-4

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2002
I remember hearin that he was workin on Mr. Predictor 2, dunno if therez any truth to that. But in tha meantime I've been coppin' all tha mixtapes.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
underpressure said:
WHO GIVES A FUCK...DUDE IS WEAK ANYWAY
hah, right...used to be in my top 5 as both an producer and artist.

that song he did on the "this is how we eat" friscostreetshow comp had the best beat ever and him and Bila ripped it up.

man, Innercity 2k coulda had such a sick ass roster, Young Ed needs to drop another album.

Jan 20, 2004
www.freewebs.com
i was wit cellski the other day smokin purple. he doin mr predictor pt. 2. he been workin wit t.c and don on hella shit. from what i kno he aint droppin an album on flip label and he wasnt there when flip and t.i had they scuffle. i think cell back ta doin his innercity 2k thing.