What's the deal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
How come when i went to reply to the post that "213" made i wasn't able 2.....i tried to reply as soon as he did and it told me the thread was closed.....I smell some moderators in disguise.....if you gente notice, each of these "sur riders" have very few posts but there are a gang of em and they never get banned.......just some food for thought...

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Oh shit, you figured it out. All the fools that come on the site talking shit, get banned sooner or later. And I closed the post so it wouldn't turn into a big ass mess. Stop trying to start rumors fool..

Vamps
IX.

May 17, 2002
u gettin pretty touchy there loko......u weren't even logged on when that fool posted i was the only one on......so ban me if u want for speakin' my mind

May 1, 2002
or maybe they wanna tell there so cal friends that they typed some fake easy-e lyrics n it was done n northern cali rap site n now they feel like a bigger person puttin work on 114% busters since they'll never meet one through his gateway