whats the deal with mac shawn????????????????????????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
none
goddamn that worldwide bosses comp was terriable....there reallyy really needed to be some f-u-n-k mobb cut on there

like shit he makes a comp and not 1 real real classicc funk mobb song....that best was the cds closing cut but he needed to do a way better job on that

my broad always be buggin me bout them....she like where mac shawn how come there is only 1!!!!!!!!!!!funk mobb cd????????????

its true think of all the shit rappers that got multiple cds....i know lil italy and him got solo but....shit

mac shawn bootlegs and g-sides idea i had would be dope

listen to aint no love in the drought from them and you will hear some alltime great mic passin....also in the zone got it too....just perfect chemistry between mac shawn and lil italy

R

rollinhard

what did he do? who did he snitch on?

EA you got some nerve talking . Your a big snitch also. Your worse because you snitch on this Boss .

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Word around tha campfire is that he told on someone who told on him first. If I'ma do dirt wid someone and that someone snitches on me are you going to take tha heat for that snitch ass mufucka? Anyways, don't quote me boy, I ain't sayin shit. MacShawn always been good folks wid me, so I always hope tha best for that cat.