WHATS THE BIDNESS YAY AREA!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2004
quit sleeping on me mayne.LOL!!! na but im trying to get this sacramento movement cracking and i need my bay folks opinions and suport so check it out mayne and let me know what tha bidness is.

Sep 19, 2004
didnt u jus leave this same message on the 916 page. homie these forums aint for kids theres cats on here really trying to network and get this northern cali movement slappin so if u aint wit it move to the left u already gave ur opinion. oh yeah it got u to leave ur opinion guess it worked.YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 26, 2007
nigga you goin on more than one thread in other forums about a couple songs on top of that sounding like a little fuckin 10 year old adding replys to your own dam self I aint no kid playa probably older than yo azz, I'll make as many post as I want and so far looks like I'm the only one thats done it so just say thanx and go post more pointless threads.....YYYYEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Mar 26, 2007
FYI you disrespected me for no reason I gave my opinion and just said calm down,no wonder you dont have any fanz, you direspect peeps on some little shit, dont take it the wrong way playa its not my fault you so defensive.

I'll leave your little thread alone.....boo hoo.

Sep 19, 2004
homie did u read the first reply i gave u. u sound dumb u should of left the thread after my first reply dumb ass. n e way i got off track come check ya boy out and tell me if u agree with the dum ass above this thread. good or bad i respect everyone opinion. holla

Mar 26, 2007
RightBrainRec said:
didnt u jus leave this same message on the 916 page. homie these forums aint for kids theres cats on here really trying to network and get this northern cali movement slappin so if u aint wit it move to the left u already gave ur opinion. oh yeah it got u to leave ur opinion guess it worked.YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

^this is what you said after I gave you advice saying "you should go to other forums and get reviews" whats bad about that?

Just keep making good music and appreciate the replys that are postive. Like the one I first gave, DONE.

Mar 28, 2006
oh shit this is young menace from I'm a PIMP..I was just askin my boy the other day where tha fuck u went after that San Quinn presents CD.
I dont like the song I need a cali girl really, I think its more cuz of the quality of the recording and I think the hook is wack. That song Str8 Up Menace on there is sick tho, that acapella is dope.

I should win the Cy Young by the way that I pitch balls, and everydays a vacation like I live wit tha griswalds

U cant stop me, u better no karate kid like Mr. Miyogi, Ill break ya bitch if ya pimpin is sloppy

Me and my boys always used to slap that song wen we were perkin singin tha hook n shit..And we always tripped off those 2 lines, theyre sick

edit:Bigga Breadman is sick too, im feelin the lyrics

Sep 19, 2004
thanx 4 the support mayne. yea the songs aint been mixed or mastered i jus put them on there kuzz ive been gone 4 so long. the first two songs is off my new album coming out intitled str8 up mennace and the last song biggabread mans off my group album. thanx 4 the support