whats the best cd burning software?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
ya i dont think its the burner, its either ur doin some other shit while its burning, or the burner is messed up. I switched burners and now my burns are hella clean now. Roxio is good, i use that, but nero never fails me either.

May 4, 2002
what the difference between nero and wmp?? i use wmp and it burns in like 6 mins (CDs).... a nero package came with my new sony dvd/cd burner but i delete it cuz it kept freezein up. im debating if i should put nero back on after i reformat my computer

Jan 11, 2006
i think nero iz tha most popular. i use itunes for mp3 cd's and it works good but sumtimes it rushes the last tracks so the last ones dont play that good but i guess burning slower wuld fix that

Oct 10, 2005
WT SAVAGE said:
what the difference between nero and wmp?? i use wmp and it burns in like 6 mins (CDs).... a nero package came with my new sony dvd/cd burner but i delete it cuz it kept freezein up. im debating if i should put nero back on after i reformat my computer
wmp bruns hella low, if ya ever hela knock shit in ya ride youll notice

and on nero, the reason its skipping is cuz some crap bug in the new nero 7, to fix it you have to replace nero 6's if you can get it .mp3dll plugin with the other & itll work, ive dont it before its something to do with the buffer

but another good 1 ive used is Easy CD Da, got good reviews, only if you could find a key or patch :devious:
http://www.download.com/Easy-CD-DA-Extractor/3000-2140_4-10495485.html?tag=lst-0-1

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Nero is fucking terrible, its fuckin impossible to make an MP3 data disc on that thing if you want individual songs from a large playlist

Roxio all the way

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
Im still trying to find a decent one.. Used Nero for years & had nothing but problems, just last night watch a homage go through 4 cds tryin to burn a data disc, na it aint our problem. got windows media player & sonic, both are weak tho, only burn at max speeds..