Whats the best album by MESSY MARV????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 13, 2006
is it just me or does anyone else notice this is like a monthly thread ...i swear mutha fuckers always askin what the best mess cd is

Aug 11, 2006
The one that got me liking messy marv was "explosive mode" THE 1st ONE
"still explosive" is 2nd best and "explosive mode" is with san quinn, FYI (when san quinn used to be good)

But like all rappers who have been around for over a decade, MESSY MARV's NEW SHIT SUCKS. hes a repeat offender of putting one good song on a tape with 14 shit songs. he also has had some great beats on his recent tapes, but his lyrics suck. he says shit like "playin wit my nose" "click clack gang click clack" "Im wet" messy marv sounds just as fucked up on hard drugs as husalah. stop giving these geeks money for heroin, coke and meth by buying their albums, these rap dudes are so overrated now that rap is "pop" music.

Jan 22, 2007
92five10 said:
is it just me or does anyone else notice this is like a monthly thread ...i swear mutha fuckers always askin what the best mess cd is
i was just thinkin the same thing... i steady see this shit every month.

but, once again, i'll answer with Disobayish again...still hasn't changed.

Jul 8, 2005
who be producing his shit? Alot of his beats are tight as hell but once i get a cd i throw away tha plastic case and put it into my cd case. A lot of the times his beats are what carries his cd's IMO

Oct 11, 2005
I thought that Bandanas, Tattoos and Tounge Rings was overall one of his most solid albums as a whole. Good Production, On point verbage, and Great recording quailty and mixing.

Jun 26, 2002
the best shit Marv's been on BY FAR is Explosive Mode vol. 1.

Other than that.. I like Still Explosive and Disobayish the best. Turf Politics is aight too