Whats RICH DA FACTOR been up to?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
From a myspace bulletin I got from rich:

Rich The Factor Bucks Over Fame THE ALBUM (August 26th)
BOF The Gritters edition available now!!!!!!

I know he just added a new song to his myspace too!!!! Ain't heard it yet but I'm sure it slapz!!!!! Shit also I'm assuming this BOF shit finna have all Original/MFR beats. Which would be a cool change from the mixtapes he been hittin us wit. I'm def. Looking forward to this shit.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
actually just heard the track it's called "I moves with my team" and shit is ridiculously dope. If all of BOF is gonna sound as good as this track we finna have another CLASsic album by rich!!!!!

May 20, 2006
man almost 40 views and no props to MFR??!?!?! Come on Midwest whassup?!?
I'm looking forward to the BOF release pimpin. I always support the Factor, since he is the "most authentic rap artist from Kansas City". I don't buy the mixtapes (my nephews always burn them for me). But the last Rich album I bought was Ghetto Russell Simmons, and it was classic. Have you heard the song he did with Block Life called "Kansas City", another classic. I don't think Rich has too big of a following on Siccness, maybe because most of his fans are in the real world trying to get it. Instead of on the Internet, fuccing off.

If you want to hear the "Kansas City" track :

www.myspace.com/blocklifeproductions

Mar 12, 2006
I'll cop this album, Bout time Rich drops somethin thats not a mixtape. Rich's verse was horrible on that Block Life song. . . Their new album was decent tho, would have been really good if they put a few more songs on it, why not at least try to make an 70 minute album??

Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
man almost 40 views and no props to MFR??!?!?! Come on Midwest whassup?!?
Seems like more Cali folks are into Rich than Midwest folks.. to me anyway. I don't know many people from KC and surrounding areas who really bump Rich, but almost anyone from Cali that I talk to online digs his shit. Go figure. :paranoid:

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^ yeah I can dig what y'all talkin bout. I dunno though I'd think a mu fucka from KC spittin that real authentic street shit (and reppin KC to the fullest) would get a lil more love then summa these cats in the Midwest rap game right now. It iz what it iz though but yeah good looking to the folks postin. I hope more people get up On rich.

Nov 1, 2005
rich is big in the streets
i got the grittaz edition disk that was dope, the album should be sick
i always buy the mixtapes... 10 songs, 10 bucks. kind of a rip off but i know its hard to make money when ur just a local artist.