Whats RICH DA FACTOR been up to?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
WOW..thats cool I love to see that..But I wouldnt go as far as to say Rich and Jay-Z and T.I.'s name in the same context. Rich has definintly come a long way and the radio should play him but a Jay-z, T.I. or even Jeezy he'll never be. I support him cuz I support the town but Rich aint got what it takes to lead KC to mainstream media. Again, I like Rich though.

Nov 13, 2004
maculentways said:
why not?

who's running shit more in KC than Rich?

::
Thats a good question who really is runnin shit? what do u constitute runnin shit? sellin a few thousand out of 7th heaven? dont get wrong rich has done his thing "very locally" But what has he done that tech, xta-c, the rogue dogs, and a few others havent done. I'm talkin bout "GROWTH". I'm not impressed with 10-12 years of just sellin cd's out of 7th Heaven. Man I wish yall would get out of that mentality. Since you said he's like Jay z, wheres the growth? Rich been allegedly had deals with everybody from russel simmons to universal and matter-factly Jay Z. I'm not knockin rich cuz I respect him to the fullest but please expect and demand more from our artist in the town. hell last I saw Rich had to wait in line like everybody else at the Ep....but in sayin all this i still am really happy them cocksuckers put him in rotation, thats a step in the right direction.

Apr 25, 2002
To Hear A Rich Song On The Radio Means Something.... And Right Now People Would Rather Hear A Rich Song On The Radio Than A Tech Song On The Radio Just For The Fact : 1. He's Never Been On The Radio Before 2. He Is What Is Hot In The City Right Now.. Remember When Tech First Hit The Radio It Was An Achievement because TECH was hot in the streets at that time..

Sep 24, 2006
www.myspace.com
Man I cant wait to get back to Kc and hear that! I thought that song was hott but i really didnt think 103 would mess wit Rich like that. Thats real big! Im excited for Kc. Techs new video "if done right" should really put kc on the map. I think the foam party will be krazy.

Dec 8, 2005
Lawrence, Ks
What up yall, this is "Tone", from the Therapy Brotherz, producers of "Quit Callin". The craziest thing about KPRS playin this shit is I still haven't heard it on the radio. People are coming up to me like, Tone congratulations homie, you doing big things. I swear the first ten people that said that, I was llke thanx man, but I didn't have a fuckin clue what the hell they were talkin bout, LMAO. I gave up on 103 like 5 years ago, I pretty much accepted the fact that they weren't fuckin with locals. But it's a big step, It's my first song on 103, and shit that's what's up, but I still haven't heard it. Jjust thought I'd share that with yall.

ONE!!

Tony Gaines!!!

Jun 26, 2003
mafiaqueen said:
Thats a good question who really is runnin shit? what do u constitute runnin shit? sellin a few thousand out of 7th heaven? dont get wrong rich has done his thing "very locally" But what has he done that tech, xta-c, the rogue dogs, and a few others havent done. I'm talkin bout "GROWTH". I'm not impressed with 10-12 years of just sellin cd's out of 7th Heaven. Man I wish yall would get out of that mentality. Since you said he's like Jay z, wheres the growth? Rich been allegedly had deals with everybody from russel simmons to universal and matter-factly Jay Z. I'm not knockin rich cuz I respect him to the fullest but please expect and demand more from our artist in the town. hell last I saw Rich had to wait in line like everybody else at the Ep....but in sayin all this i still am really happy them cocksuckers put him in rotation, thats a step in the right direction.
Just a little further info on Rich, he does sell nationwide (From St. Louis west anyway).

Nov 13, 2004
imawalkingcorps said:
Just a little further info on Rich, he does sell nationwide (From St. Louis west anyway).
I've never saw a Rich cd in ANY store out of state and I travel quite a bit...But thats not to say it aint there...I guess. But you still get my point though?